Ch4

"Maybe we can reschedule the tutor session, I might need to go somewhere..."

She looked at me, she seems like wanting to say something but she looks hesitant about it.

If she will go out on a date with that guy, I will confess immediately. Pride be damned! "Why? Did you agree to that Jinyoung guy?" I tried to sound curious but I know it came out like I'm her jealous girlfriend, but can you blame me?

"Who's Jinyoung guy?" She frowned. She didn't remember him? that's impossible, she met him like just 3 days ago.

I squinted my eyes at her, clearly implying that I'm not believing she don't know him.

"Oh, don't look at me like that. I'm not ditching you and I don't really remember any Jinyoung" Oh.

"And I need you to come with me" Ohh.

"Faster, Kim" She turn her back on me, walking fastly to a certain direction, my car.

Holy shit.

Faster, Kim. Holy fucking shit.

That sounds hot.

That would be so much better if she'll say that to me when we are in my bedro-

Quick Jennie! Think of Lisa with a man! That shit hurts but it can always turn me off. Don't get aroused, you fucking pervert!

"Jennie Kim! Drag your ass in here!" She calls me by my full name, oh no, she's really serious right now.

I don't want to madden her more so I quickly took a ran into her, then go to the driver's seat starting the car.

"You see that car?" She pointed her index finger to the range rover that is just starting to drive away, I nodded at her. "Follow that car"

I looked at her weirdly.

"No, don't misunderstood. Just fucking start the car, it's getting away!" Lisa doesn't curse!

I started the following the car then I saw Lisa calming down when she saw the car is still near.

Why is she so worked up about it anyway?

As if she heard my thoughts Lisa explained it to me. "That is Rosè's car, she has a date and she won't tell me anything about it"

My eyes widen, Rosè has a date. What about Jisoo?

"I'm following her because I don't want her to get in trouble and Jisoo's the right one for her" I quickly nodded.

"She's with someone, I saw them at the window" I said.

"I know right, It's kinda familiar though"

The car stopped at the nearby cafe at our university, I parked with a sure safe distance from Rosè's car.

"How can we get there without getting caught?" I asked. I'm expert at stalking without being caught but I know Lisa would find it weird if I told her something about it.

"I... didn't think of that" She scratched her head while giggling cutely, aww she's so adorable.

Can I take you home? please?

I reached for my bag on the backseat then took out the binocular. I told you, this thing is so useful.

"Here"

"Uhh, why do you have this...?" I just giggled at her. There's no way I'm gonna tell her that I'm using that mostly to her.

"Okay, whatever. Don't answer" She looked at the binocular then pointed it directly to where Rosè is.