Ch21

Lisa ran to the bed as fast as she could after she heard the door shut. She deserved some sleep, or maybe she could sleep the day away.

But she woke up earlier than she planned, because today is a very special day.

She hummed some song she grew fond of hearing on Jennie's playlist. Lisa happily and carefully fixed the wrapper on the box containing her presents for Jennie.

The continuous ringing of her phone was really getting annoying, it might be her friends.

Upon checking her phone, Seulgi told her to go in Jennie's apartment first and all of them will meet there.

They can actually prepare the surprise at Lisa's but Jennie was practically living there and they can't afford to get caught.

Lisa walks in the lift, pressed a button and waits until she reaches the fourth floor.

The first thing that greets her after she came out was the box in front of Jennie's apartment door.

Lisa's sure she's not nosy but that thing really piques her interest. She casually brought it with her inside, just as she placed it down the table, did she notice that there's a tag attached to it.

She squinted her eyes with the hearts surrounding that someone's name.

Jennie wouldn't be mad if she took a peak right?

Maybe but she still did. She traced the name written on it - sakura.

Now who the heck is sakura.

Lisa frowned and flips the tag, there's a 'I enjoyed your company last night, call me if you want to hang out again (you have my number cutie), Happy birthday

"Did she just lie about doing overtime last night?" Her frown deepens, she puffs her cheeks and sits on the couch. And how did that Sakura even knew her address?

She felt her heart beats loudly in her chest, it isn't the kind of beat that will make you feel giddy, Lisa felt unwell instead.

Like the excitement she has eversince the start of the day left her body just by reading a mere letter.

With many hearts.

A lot of sweet words.

From someone named Sakura.

Who called her girlfriend 'cutie'.

It made Lisa cringe.

She wants nothing more than to strangle the living hell out of Jennie right now. "Overtime my ass"

But Jennie will tell her later right? She always do and she never keeps any secret from Lisa. "Maybe she's so exhausted that she forgot to tell me"

She was so caught up with her thoughts that she flinched, almost like her soul leaving her body when someone called her name loudly. "Lisa unnie!"

Lisa almost choked when Ella slams her body with her own down the couch, but she didn't push her away despite the pain. "Ah Ella-ssi, try to not do that again"

The younger girl ignored her, "I missed you"

Lisa coos at her adorableness, momentarily forgetting about the letter. "Aww, hug me as long as you like then"

Ella only snuggled further, she rarely hugs people but she really finds Lisa warm and comfortable. "If only I met you sooner"

"Hm?"

"Jennie can suck it up but I'll do anything just to be with you if only I met you earlier than you met Jennie"

"You will?"