Ch2

Jennie's Pov

Lisa and I are particularly not that enemy enemy, I mean we're completely considered as rivals in the category of academics.

And maybe, I annoyed her too much that's why her blood always boil when it comes to me, not that it always happens, just sometimes.

I've always liked her since I saw her in a quiz bee competition, she's really amazingly smart.

Our circle of friends revolve around each other too.

The first time I talked to her is when Jisoo introduced me to her. So this is how it starts...

Jisoo likes Rosé that's why she will always drag me to the field where the whole volleyball team are having laps and exercises.

I almost thought it's creepy but when I saw a beautiful girl running towards us jumping at every steps and smiling so widely, I managed to not faint until she comes of to us and hugged Jisoo.

And no. I didn't made Jisoo do my duties after that hug and half of papers because I'm bitter, defenitely not.

And of course, I messed up but I have no regrets.

When the girl looks at me I panicked okay? I panicked and said, "Nice ass"

I watched as the girl became red and it's so fucking adorable honestly.

"Excuse me?"

Jisoo smacked the back of my head, I whined as I defenitely did nothing wrong, I complimented her ass, what's wrong with it?

"Keep your hands to yourself, WOMAN!" I yelled, Jisoo just looked at me in disbelief, it's almost like she wanted to murder me and throw my body somewhere but I'm beautifully made so you can only throw on the bed of this girl with a nice ass.

"You're really pervert, you idiot!" I held my hand up to stop her.

"I know that very well, thank you very much"

Then of course we bicker until she came back to her senses and introduce to the girl, I told you I already met her at the quiz bee competition incase you forgot and I'm completely aware of her name, I just called her as 'girl' on purpose.

I looked at Lisa after Jisoo do the honors to introduce her to me. She raised her eyebrow at me questionly and I opened my arms wide.

"Hug?" I said, Jisoo sighs and shook her head.

"No" Lisa simply answered. Oh that's not a big problem, she just break a little piece of my heart but it's okay, and no, I'm not being dramatic.

"Okay, no hugs"

Anyways, I started to plan to annoy the shit out of her. Of course it's because having her attention feels too nice to be true.

She's patient and kind at first because I'm the president so she had to respect me even if I said many not-so-polite words at her for the first time we've met.

But yeah that was about 3 years ago, and yeah I've always liked her in those years until now.

Okay so this is the problem, I know I'm pretty and quite confident but I'm afraid of rejection.

She always gives me mixed signals for fuck's sake.

Why can't she confess to me herself if she likes me for the sake of my pride.

Even when I started to get courage, she started to date that Taeyong something guy. I'm still hurt even ifJisoo did said that it was all a dare but I know that guy likes her, but Lisa being Lisa remains oblivious until the dare stops and they broke up.