Ch17

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As much as she hates it, Jennie needs to stay at the school quite later than she was supposed to. She's the one who's fixing things and designs for the graduation, also those who she likes to call as 'old assholes' gave her the task to organize how things would go. She's the president and it's her responsibility was their reason.

"I mean, you can just move you ass and walk on the stage then they would give you a piece of paper then that's that. How the fuck do they want me to make things grand?" She quietly rants, then she saw Jisoo lifting the tall flowers only to put it in the middle.

"No! Put it aside, it should count as one of backgrounds not the center of attention" Jennie gave her a snort, but Jisoo just did as told without taking any offense.

"Don't you think it already looks good?" Irene popped beside her and asked.

It shouldn't look good, it should be 'fancy' like what the demanding professors and other 'important' people said but its not like she cares anyway. "Yeah, just make sure it won't get ruined for tomorrow"

She excitedly walks out of the door, not minding the loud annoying voices calling for her. They were designing for weeks, it makes Jennie sick and the want to tear down all of it is winning over her, so she should leave before her patience runs out.

There's not much people as she walks down the hall, she waited there, outside of Lisa's scheduled room, the class should be over in 5 minutes.

'yes I memorised it. I'm smart I know'

"Lisa doesn't look that good, don't you think?" She almost punch whoever it is out of shock and when Jennie looked beside her, she wished she did.

"She always looks good" Jennie simply said.

She heard Suho sigh. "No, I mean she doesn't look well"

"Uh-huh" Jennie deadpanned. She wants to put a 'don't talk to me' cardboard on her forehead to make him at least realise she doesn't want to be around him.

"Wait you didn't notice?"

Jennie did noticed it thank you very much. She asked Lisa about it earlier but she only brushed it off saying she's fine.

She didn't bother giving him any answer, instead she turned her back on him. She slightly peeked at the window, trying to be subtle to avoid being seen, especially when the professor is currently lecturing at the front, interrupting Lisa's class unintentionally doesn't sound so good. Jennie saw Lisa sitting near the opened window on the corner, looking at the professor attentively and the sunlight just had to be there, it made her looked perfect, as if she isn't already.

Jennie brought out her phone then took several photos of it.

She gave Lisa one last glance before taking several steps backwards until she reached the wall in front of the class room's door then leaned on it. She opened her phone, scrolling through the pictures she captured earlier with a smile.

"Hey" Jennie flinched, she didn't know the class was already over. Lisa laughed at her reaction.

Jennie's brows furrowed feigning annoyed. "You always do that"

"And it always work" Lisa grins, scooting closer to put her chin on Jennie's shoulder, she pointed at Jennie's phone using her lips. "You always do that" she kind of mimicked what Jennie said earlier. "Taking pictures of me without asking for consent"

"Fair enough" Jennie shrugged, pocketing her phone. She raised her arm then placed it around Lisa's shoulder.

They were walking and Jennie decided to tell Lisa the thing that's been bugging her since she saw Lisa. "You're breathing heavily"