Ch10

JENNIE'S POV

It's been four months since Lisa was officially my girlfriend. Ahh, that sounds so good.

It's so irritating that there's still a few dumb people who was so pesistent on giving gifts to my girlfriend, like do they want me to kiss Lisa in front of them so they could understand that she's not available? I think that's a good idea but Jisoo would beat my ass for it, so not now I guess.

I sat beside Lisa at the back of the class, simply because we don't want to draw any unnecessary attention. Lisa's back was resting on my arm that is around her shoulder, her head is leaning to me a little so she could listen to the professor while taking notes. I'm surprised the professor is still not scolding us, he was one of those teacher who will get on your nerve and knows nothing but to nag and give us multiple activities.

The physical intimacy between us was never a problem, it was almost a normal thing to see both of us all over each other but we never go pass to the 'making out' level. I don't want to rush things, I'll make sure to love Lisa like how she deserved.

Lisa whines then nuzzles her nose in my neck, a quiet giggle escaped my mouth.

"I'm bored" She look up at me while pouting. Aww, look at this cutie.

"Why? you don't want to learn?" I teased her, Lisa always craves knowledge, One of reason why she is so smart and probably the main specific reason was she wants to improve something that I can assure you she was already good at.

"My mom is a professor too, you know. I sometimes borrow her books" She shrugged. Lucky me, her mom is not teaching here. I have a feeling that she knows about us already and just probably waiting for Lisa to introduce me to her. Just thinking about being interrogated by a scary professor gives me chills.

"Want to go out?" I suggested a little hesitant because I don't know if Lisa tolerates students who skips classes.

"I have a volleyball practice later" She groans, the tournament was already done but they are still practicing. Even the student council is busy by collecting funds for the activities that should be held on it's corresponding day.

"You can skip, coach Taeyeon has a big soft spot for you" She made a confused face. Oh Lisa, if you only knew how many people are so whipped for you.

"Do you think she would let me?" Lisa placed her elbow on the desk then rests her head on her palm, gazing questionably at me.

"Of course, she would. Tell her your body hurts" I suggested. I saw Lisa opens her phone beneath the desk, probably going to text coach Taeyeon.

I stared at her face, her lips suddenly turns into a smile. I myself smiled when I saw her eyes turned into beautiful crescents.

"She approved my leave. I didn't exactly trust that excuse to work" Lisa fixed her things then I held her hand. When I saw the professor turns his back at us, I pulled Lisa with me to leave at the back exit. I carefully shuts the door and we succesfully left the room without being caught.

Unfortunately, a professor saw us who was roaming at the hallway. She narrowed her eyes at us. "It's still class hours miss Kim, miss Manoban" She narrowed her eyes.

"Act like you're hurt" I whispered subtly beside Lisa's ear, she instantly whimpered softly while holding her arm.

"She got an injury miss, I'm escorting her to the clinic" I mentally pat my head and Lisa's when I saw the professor's gaze soften.

"Oh, go now. Don't mind me. Take care miss Manoban" The professor smiled then walks past us, another one was officially added to those who are soft for Lisa, the professor didn't even looked at me. I don't know if I should be worried.