Ch22

Lisa got kicked out.

From her own home at that.

They agreed that Lisa should be the one who's going to pick Jennie up since their friends decided that they should see each others' faces after a long while of not being able to.

She pouted but immediately erased it when she's near the guard. Only a bow of her head was enough for them to let her in, she's Yunho's niece after all.

Liaa straight up made her way to where Jennie's at, her eyes softened when she saw her cute girlfriend typing something while her cat like eyes are focused on the computer screen. How can someone manage to look that adorable?

She smiled and takes a couple of steps forward but she stopped on her tracks when a pink haired girl enters her view.

Pink, she snorted.

Lisa doesn't like how she looks so shy in front of Jennie, she doesn't like the shade of red tinting her cheeks and most importantly, she doesn't like the way her hand lingers on Jennie's shoulder. If you look at it, she's standing way too close to be considered as respectable distance.

"Lisa-ssi!" Eunwoo, if Lisa's memory is correct, called her rather enthusiastically.

"Woonie!" Every time Lisa lays her eyes on him, she always think that he's the embodiment of friendliness, just look at his face!

Don't be deceive by his looks though, he's quite evil.

They actually met through Ella when she took the kid on a stroll to the park, it just happens that Eunwoo was there and approached them, he and Lisa became friends afterwards.

He pulls a chair for her to sit.

"What a gentleman" Lisa snickered and sits.

"What's your order madame?" He played along and grabs a random sticky note around him.

"Oh my god, stop!"

They catch up on each other and Lisa totally forgot why did she come here in the first place, that's how good Eunwoo is giving her some company.

Jennie watched everything eversince she heard someone called her Lisa's name, the pen she was holding cracked and it made the girl beside her jumped.

"Jennje? What's wrong?" Sakura asked, now caressing her shoulder.

Her touches are starting to irritate Jennie, she's being patient and nice to this annoying girl but the Jennie back when she didn't know Lisa was a total asshole and it's slowly coming back to life.

And as much as Jennie doesn't want to be rude, her temper was now getting ahead of her. "Get your hands off me" she spats harshly.

"What-"

"Don't make me reapeat myself" She said through clenched teeth and use the tiny kindness left in her to stop herself from calling Sakura 'bitch'. The pen was now successfully broken.

Lisa heard the loud crack, her eyes immediately finds where it came from.

"You should visit Ella sometimes" Lisa mindlessly said, her brows furrowing with what Jennie did.

"What? Why? She has a problem? Is she hurt?"

Eunwoo went alarmed.

Lisa quickly waved her hand, "No no no, I think she's missing you. Ella's been posting some throwback pictures of you two together these days"

"Ah, I kind of got busy with work" He groaned.

"I think she will understand"

"It will take three buckets of ice cream, but fine I'll go to her after my shift" He grinned, Lisa knows he's planning something that's not nice. She doesn't even want to know.