Ch25

Today is the day where Taeyeon and Tiffany's wedding will be held. Lisa was in front of the vanity, making sure her make-up is well done before nodding to herself as she held the case of her earrings, finding it difficult to choose which one should she wear.

Jennie took a notice of it and taps Lisa's shoulder,

"The one with the little pearls, I bet you would look gorgeous with it" Heat rushed to Lisa's cheeks, she nodded and wore the pair of earrings Jennie suggested.

It was indeed gorgeous and complements her white dress nicely. She looked back, "We're attending a wedding" she stated as a matter-of-factly.

"We are"

Lisa thinks Jennie looks pretty, attracive, beautiful or many other synonyms to describe something that looks nice, ethereal even. But a person won't really wear a grey plaid blazer with a white v-neck shirt underneath that is tucked in a light blue jeans for attending a wedding.

"You really don't like the dress I gave you?"

Jennie shrugged, "Nah, it's just a wedding anyway"

"Really?"

"You know I like raising my feet whenever I sit, wouldn't be an appropriate thing to do with a dress" Jennie smiled cheekily. It's an excuse, she just had something planned later that requires pants and she still has those ugly cuts on her knees.

"Whatever you say" Lisa went near Jennie and wounded her arms around her shoulder before closing her eyes as their foreheads touch.

They didn't say a single word, the comfortable silence was enough for them to know what they wanted to tell each other. Jennie smiled softly and brings up her hand to caress Lisa's cheek, something about being this close was just so intimate.

Lisa finally opened her eyes, Jennie's warm gaze greeted her. She mustered up her most brightest grin, Jennie couldn't but stare at her eyes that formed into crescents, like she just wanted to ditch the whole wedding and make Lisa smile in a way only she can.

"Can I kiss you?" Jennie asked breathlessly.

Lisa rolls her eyes good-naturedly, she wordlessly leans in. Their lips touched, just touched. This was the kind of kiss where none of them were moving, they are contented with just feeling each other.

Jennie playfully grabs her ass. Lisa, already used to it, didn't complain. She didn't even flinch.

"Should we go now?" Lisa gave her another peck, giggling when Jennie reached for her lips as she moves away.

"Are you really asking me? If yes, then let's just say I'm thinking about not going to that damn wedding"

But before Lisa can open her mouth, Jennie continues. "I kind of feeling very selfish right now. My Lisa is looking so beautiful in a dress and I really really wanted to be the only one who's able to see you with that" Jennie placed a kiss on her temple afterwards.

"It isn't that bad," Lisa flicks her forehead, earning a whine from Jennie. "Besides you are the only person who can see and touch what's beneath this clothing"

Jennie's eyes gleamed in delight but pouted when Lisa detaches herself from her.

"Babe"

"Can you look at me?"

Lisa ignored her.

"Baby, look at me please?"

Jennie walks in front of Lisa, "You know, we still have an hour. Let's put the remaining time into use" She said with her annoying smirk while her hand is creeping up in Lisa's thigh. That's the reason why Lisa ignored her in the first place, she knows Jennie would suggest that.