Ch8

JENNIE'S POV

I am sitting at Lisa's bed with my back resting on her headboard, waiting for her to get out of the bathroom.

Ahhh! I can't believe I'm going to sleep with Lisa!

I know I slept with her last night but now is different, she's sober.

She was so clingy when she's drunk though. She will glare at Rosè and Jisoo whenever they would try to talk to me, she will also slap Jisoo's hand every time she tries to get me out of her hug.

Rosè said the seductive drunk Lisa rarely happens, and if that happens, I swear that would be the death of me.

And for earlier, I know Suho. He was the captain of blah blah blah team. He was always polite but my whole being would get irritated if the people around us will say that we are looked alike. I'm begging to differ! I'm more handsome, beautiful, charming and hotter than him. And he's also a relative of mine.

Now, I can have a literal excuse to be mad when he would be anywhere near me. He can't talk to Lisa, not on my watch.

Of course, there's a downside at his oh so perfect captain image. He's a heartbreaker.

Some would say it isn't his fault that many men and women would cry because he's simply not feeling the same.

That was what is wrong for being always polite and gentle, one would always fall for you even if not intended. But because he talks and flirts with Lisa, I considered all of those heartbreaks as his fault.

I arranged my notes then made a more simple formula for the numbers, both of us were achievers academically and I know she can answer it even if I give her a difficult question from the beggining but let's start from the basic.

Lisa opens the bathroom door, her wet look was so stunning.

I looked at her body without any shame, I can see that she didn't mind so I continued what I am doing.

I bit my lip when she bends over, if I have a dick, I'm pretty sure I'm already hard as fuck right now.

Pretend you didn't see that.

"So beautiful" I blurted out unconciously.

Lisa looked at me then she smirked as if seducing me. Is she drunk?

Her lips suddenly turned into an innocent smile within seconds, her duality is so confusing but endearing at the same time.

"Let's start" Lisa sat beside me, she brushed all of her hair into the right side, giving me a full view of her delicious creamy neck.

My thoughts were suddenly thrown outside the window when she smacks my head. "Why?" I groaned.

"Stop looking at me like that. We're here to study, remember?" She raised an eyebow, that sassy attitude would never not look hot on her.

Why am I so horny anyways? what's wrong with me? Ah! Jennie Kim fix yourself!

"Uhh, right. Listen..." I gulped hardly as I explained all of the formulas needed then gave her ten equations to answer.

Ten so she will have to take more time and more opportunity to stare for me, I guess.

I stared at the focused expression, she would contantly stick out her lips due to her intense concentration which makes it harder to control myself. I moved closer to her, the main thing on my mind was to see if she's doing the formula right buther scent, the citrusy scent was so addictive. I lay my head on her shoulder then breathed deeply, I smiled in satisfaction as her scent fills my lungs.