Ch5

JENNIE'S POV

I'm in front of the building of Lisa's apartment, I'm not really expecting to see her because I'm early. 1 hour early to be exact.

I'm nervous okay? I was used as the one who is asked, not the other way round.

Should I take her to a restaurant? She loves to eat.

Take her on amusement park? No, I'm not really fond of heights.

Picnic? but I didn't cook!

I was so caught up with my thoughts that I didn't get to notice the girl who was wearing sweatpants and a croptop approaching my car.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my window. My eyes went wide when I saw Lisa, she's saying something but I can't hear it. I was just staring at her that I didn't acknowledge the pissed look on her face. But can you blame me? look at what she's wearing! she's smokin' hot.

She was furiously knocking on the window so I immediately rolled it down.

"What took you so long opening this goddamn window?" She frowned, she looks cute and a bit scary. One of the reasons why I always loved to tease her.

"Can you stop staring at me?" She raised her brow.

"Yes, ma'am" I nodded but still staring at her. No one can stop me!

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Want to come up?" She gestured to her apartment floor, who am I to complain?

"Sure, let's go" I quickly stand by her side then placed my arms around her.

"You sure loved to do that" She scoffs. "Get your hands off me, I'm sweaty" By connecting the pieces together, I figured that she just took a jog.

"Don't care" I shrugged then pulled her closer, she groaned but didn't complain anymore.

"How did you know that it was me inside? my car is heavily tinted" I asked.

"You're always giving me a ride, it's only normal to get familiar with it" She said then we go inside the elevator.

I focused on not getting turned on by the way she says the 'always give me a ride' thingy, getting turned on is the least thing that I should be.

The elevator stopped at the 10th floor then we go inside her apartment.

It's huge but it radiates a comfortable feeling for me.

"Make yourself at home, I'm just going to change" I nodded then smiled at her.

I sat on the couch, loving how warm it was and it even has Lisa's scent. I felt my phone vibrated so I opened it and saw Rosè messaged me.

Rosè: Lisa told me you asked her on a date. Wow, Kim finally grew some balls.

What do you want Chaeyoung?

:Just a friendly reminder, Dont you fucking dare let Lisa get drunk or I will kill you myself.

Woah I'm scared ho ho I'm not planning to anyway, chill. Why tho?

:Nothing, just don't let her drink. You understand?

Yeah, you're weird.

"Kim" Lisa called me, I looked up then smiled. She really looks beautiful with everything, she's wearing a plain white shirt and jeans but she still looks perfect.

"Hey there, beautiful" She rolled her eyes.

Goddamnit I thought that will flatter her.

Well it definitely did, but Jennie doesn't have to know that.