Ch6

JENNIE'S POV

I went to the classroom all smiles, I really feel giddy about seeing Lisa today. All of you probably hate monday but not me, I love mondays! I have 3 classes with Lisa today, just the minor subjects because we took different courses but still! mondays are good.

Today, I didn't nag the students about their loud noises, nothing can ruin my day.

I quickly took the seat beside Lisa before anyone sit on it.

Lisa seems bored while scrolling through her phone, she looked up at me when I pulled the chair beside her then sat on it.

"Hi there, gorgeous" Jennie winked but she knows she failed miserably because Lisa is laughing at her.

"You can't wink!" Lisa stated between her laughs, Jennie wants to be mad but she simply can't when Lisa is this adroble.

"Really? and you can?" Jennie smirked, Lisa's laughter died down then turned serious and it looks hot on her!

Lisa cleared her throat. "I can, watch and learn Kim" Lisa smiled proudly then put her one hand up to cover her eyes, Jennie smiled at the cute antics.

When Lisa's hands went down, she winked. But does it called as a wink when both of her eyes closed?

I laughed at her. "You can't wink too!" Lisa's brows furrowed then she tried again but fails completely.

Lisa clicked her tongue. "Stop laughing!" She pouted. It's so cute, I want to see her pout more so I continued laughing.

"You're so annoying!" Lisa squinted her eyes.

"You're so annoying" I copied her line with a small voice.

"Fine" She was about to leave but I held her wrist.

"I'm sorry. I'm not laughing anymore, see?" I pointed at my face.

She sighs then came back to her seat. Suddenly, a boy gave a red rose and a chocolate to Lisa then quickly ran outside. I'm right here beside Lisa, the audicity of giving that thing to Lisa when her future girlfriend is beside her.

"What was that...?" Lisa said then she examine those things if it has a note.

"Who's is it?" I lean closer to take a look.

"No notes" She said then shove the chocolate and rose inside her bag. "You will keep that?" I frowned.

"Why? I like chocolates" She shrugged.

"You don't even know who gave it" I scoffed, I mean what if the chocolate was expired? what if her stomach gets upset because of food poison? oh well I'm just bitter, don't mind me.

"Doesn't matter" Lisa said then continue on focusing on her phone.

I pouted then bump my shoulder on hers but she still didn't look at me.

Hey, give me attention or I might go crazy here.

Lisa hid her phone on her pocket when the professor comes in, but she still didn't glance at me.

Atleast I get to stare at her, I guess?

"Are you mad at me?" I muttered quietly, Lisa looked at me. "No, why would I?

"You're quiet" I looked at her.

"I'm always quiet" She said then turn her head to the front. "Oh, my brother will pick me up later" She smiled brightly at me.

"Okay, what about I take you home tommorow?" I asked.

"Sure" She replied, I grin at her.

I was staring at Lisa so I easily noticed that she's sneakily eating the chocolate, my eyes was captivated by how her lips was moving, how she licks her fingers and how her moves are so subtle, I won't even notice that she's eating a chocolate if I'm not this close to her.