Ch12

Update bcause classes are suspended:P

_______________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jennie grumbled under her breath, looking at the calendar that she just wrote her schedules onto. Quite old-fashioned but be liked it that way.

Finals and the annual celebration of their school's anniversary are coming soon, all of them were preparing for it for the past few months. It would be held at the end of January then the result of the exams will be given for every students after the event.

Jennie thinks the order of things are wrong. Like, what if they had so much fun but only to be saddened after knowing the result of their examination? Isn't that a bit... disheartening?

At least, every time the student council officers got busy, Lisa would always understand and never once did she tried to complain because of the rapidly decreasing time Jennie can offer.

Though, if the same thing happened to her, she knows she would sulk at corner and bug Lisa until she ditch her responsibilities for her. Maybe she would do just that or maybe not. That will make her look like an immature brat.

Jisoo was sitting on Jennie's right side where her personal desk was located, her phone was annoyingly loud because of the noises it was continuously making when there's a notification.

"Can't you just turn that thing off?" Jennie tried to sound kind despite her patience running short.

"Give me more seconds, I'm trying to wait until the 50th message"

"What? Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Because unlike you, I'm completely devoted to the love of my life and will apologize because of the lack of time I'm giving her," Jisoo said like she's rapping, the 37th message came and she needs to hurry her work so she can make time for Rosè. "It won't make you a keeper if you're making your girl wait too much, no?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Talk to my feet" Jennie breathes out harshly before wearing her round glasses, looking through the papers and preparing her calculator to sort out the funds.

Jennie glanced at the shut down phone beside the papers, contemplating whether she should text Lisa or not.

After so much thinking, Jennie directs her focus to the papers, again.

Jisoo who saw all of it, gave her a disappointed look before reaching for a black ballpen then continued what she was doing earlier.

"You waited for a long time just to be with her, but you're doing nothing to keep her" Jisoo mutters under her breath with a very heavy sigh. "Poor Lisa"

~

Lisa rests her back at the tree near the field, watching students roam around carelessly. She looks at her phone then messaged Jennie for the nth time.

TO Nini:

It's break time!

Have you eaten already? Don't tire yourself too much

Hmu if you're free. sent 2:37 pm.

Still, no response.

Lisa sighs then drops her phone at the side. "Don't be too clingy Lisa Manoban. Don't bother her, she's busy" She took the book laying on her lap then highlights the important words that she needs.

She yelped when a body plops beside her, she glared to whoever it is.

"I have some food for you" Suho grins then placed a lunchbox in front of her.