COMING SOON

Pls vote on what should I write first, I can't decide lmao XD

[27 Days]

Lisa Manoban doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Jennie Kim, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know her, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help her.

So to Lisa's surprise, on the very night of Jennie's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Jennie from ending her life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Lisa doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

[Fighter]

Daughter of legendary fighter "The Saint", Lalisa Manoban knows from experience how fighters can be. Owner of a chain of MMA gyms, she is used to aggressive, dominant and possessive people. That's why she always kept her distance from them.

But the day Jennie Kim walks through her door, she's caught up in her charm. Incredibly beautiful, polite, confident and former student of the Ivy League, Jennie shatters all preconceived ideas she believed to be true about men and women who train to fight.

However, falling in love with someone so quickly after a breakup is not something she had planned on. And it's definitely not something her ex plans to allow to happen.

[Her Tryst]

It is simple. I want you. Therefore, you are mine.

The world was thrown into chaos when an enigmatic alien species landed onto Earth Powerful beyond belief, humankind was at their mercy. Lisa has never met one of Them. After a chance encounter in a bookstore, she has to contend with a seductive, possessive, alien woman who will stop at nothing to make Lisa hers.

(Possessive Romance)

SIDE NOTE: THIS IS ALL GONNA BE JEN TOP SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, IT'S OKAY, YOU'RE FREE TO LEAVE, THANKS. (ᵔᴥᵔ)

AND IM GOING TO FINISH WRITING IT FIRST BEFORE I PUBLISH IT SO YOU WON'T BE FRUSTRATED W CLIFFHANGERS :D