Chapter 18

Few weeks had already past after that, I can say everything went a bit fine even though things weren't getting any better between me and Daphne. As of the girls they're still trying their best to connect us four together, power rangers yarn?

While Gia, She's acting a little different these past few days, She would always hug me tuwing makikita niya ako which is unusual because she hates physical touch, she would constantly joke around that she would treat me right if I just give her a chance on proving herself.

It's sunday morning and I've decided to go to the park to stroll and freshen up for a bit cause things aren't really going as plan.

I saw a bench near where the playground with full of kids were playing and swiped the leaves that was coming from the giant tree beside it.

Once I've sat on the bench I pulled my all-time favorite book from my tote bag and began reading, matching the wind blowing a group of strand of my hair from my loose clamped hair.

Hearing the cheerful noises the children were making on the playground behind me I couldn't help but to smile, just them enjoying life not knowing how life gets really difficult as you grow up.

While reading I heard a female child voice, making me look at the direction where the voice was coming from, it was a little girl struggling to sit at the bench beside me.

The little girl managed to sit beside me and curiously looked at the book that I was reading and suddenly look at my face mesmerizing me. She randomly gave me a heart hand sign which made me look at her in awe.

“P-pretty i-ikaw” Our faces lit up and smiled, I noticed that we both have the same eye shape, doe.

We are both enjoying our time at the part for a couple of minutes already and I saw a girl on her twenties coming towards us guessing it's her mother.

“Mommy!” The little girl shouted.

As she walks towards us the little girl quickly stood up and came running towards her while the woman smiles.

Facing them, the woman talked, “Sorry kung nakaistorbo tong anak ko ha makulit kasi eh! Sige na mag-babye ka na anak.” pinching the little girl's chubby cheeks.

“Babyeeee!”

The both of them bid goodbye hearing the little girl rambling about wanting to see me again while I was watching them fade away, parang gusto ko na tuloy magkaanak.

Wala naman akong ginawang nakakaexcite today at nakahilata lang sa higaan buong araw, super busy naman ng mga kaibigan ko at hindi kami gumala na parang mga anak lang ni Henry Sy ganon.

Doing my night routine except pa sa skin care which is scrolling onto my social media accounts thinking why I have to be this pretty my phone rang and it was an unknown number who repeatedly was calling me.

“Who's this?” I picked up the call and heard lots of people shouting from the background not until a not so deep voice spoke.

“Si Raigen to kaibigan ni Gia, umiinom kasi kami tapos ito wasted na par nagwawala na kanina ka pa hinahanap- tangina pakalmahin niyo nga yan! I'll send you the address immediately, she's been crying her heart out here.”

Bigla kong narinig ang pamilyar na boses sa telepono, “Serenityyy nasaan si Serenityy huhuhu iniwan na niya ako look umiiyak na ako ibigay niyo na siya sakin pleaseee.”

I ended the call recieving the address Raigen gave to me, nagbihis na agad ako at pumunta sa lokasyon kung na saan sila.

After 20 minutes of driving the location brought me to a place with people drinking, eating, and chatting. There was so many food stands along the way and fairy lights to fit the aesthetic.