Prologue

Author's POV...

A well build man was playing football in the ground...... He was the one who scored the winning goal for them... His team was celebrating the victory he to was immersed in it until his eyes feel on someone.... To be specific it's her... He was so sure about it....

She was sitting on the bench where he kept his Shirt.. He saw her touching his shirt.... He started moving towards the place she was in...

She creased the nametag on his shirt smile crept on her lips without her knowledge....

It proudly holds his name.......
K . CHARAN

In between he reached the place she looked up at him who was only in his vest drenched in sweat because of playing......

"What are you doing here "

He asked her folding his hand in front of chest that flexed his muscle and made him look more hotter..... She just shook her head to come out of it....

She still have to wait for that time to admire him with full rights....

" I am here with an offer "

" Could you please say it clearly "

" lets get married "

"What if I said no... "

"Nothing going to change I will just drop the plan and live my life as it is"

"Simply it doesn't have any effect on you "

"Nope"

"Then its a no"

He said she stood up and gave him a smirk and turned to leave......

She was struggling to take breath and control her moan as he was sucking her neck and kneading her butt. It took her everything speak in between her heavy breath....

"We are divorced and naa un wife...il"

(We are divorced and i am not your....)

Before she complete he caged her lips in his kissing her passionately while his hand explored each inch of her body sensually making her loose her sense... All she wanted was him.... Nothing was important than that moment for her...

He left her lips only when she feltlike she needed breath and patted his shoulder......

He placed his head on her shoulder both were panting heavily to catch up the breath.... He gripped the back of her neck....and looked straight into her eyes...

"Yes we both got divorce still you are my wife atha yaralum matha mudiyathu dii Ratchasiii... "

(yes we both get divorce still you are my wife....no one can change that dii Ratchasiii)

She smirked and encircled her hands around his neck pulling him more near her....

"Naa Ratchasi na Nee Ratchasan......... "

(If i am Ratchasii then you are Ratchasan...)

He chuckled and kissed her forehead she smiled closing her eyes.....

Join the Crazy love story of two strong people.....

Divya & Charan....

Author's note...

Hello makkale...

How was the prologue......

Please do share your thoughts in comments to support me and let me know....

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤