Marriage

Author's POV...

Flashback.....

Charan was waiting for her in her cabin for almost an hour he came to meet her for the last time as he found the culprit... It's Divya's mother's relative who was greedy and had grudge over Devraj for marrying yamuna..... He was actually tried to kill Devraj many times but didn't comes under the suspecsion radar as he always does that along with Devraj's business enemies...... But This time he couldn't escape from charan's eyes.....

He was waiting for her impatiently she didn't reached the office...... On the other side Divya was taking care of her father who suddenly fainted while gone for walking..... She was panicked because he was the only person she had in her life...... After that accident Devraj become weak and he started getting panic attack and depression thinking about his own health.... It's not about him... It's about his only daughter he didn't want to leave her alone in this world..... He was scared what will be her condition when he also left her in the middle of her life like this ......he didn't want her to be alone.....he wanted her to find a partner soon and he doesn't want to blackmail her using his illness.... If he does that he was going against his own upbringing.... That depression was Traumatized him.... That lead to low bp and cause of him fainting....

Immediately a doctor crew arrived to her mansion to treat him..... They checked and said the same thing to her which they repeatedly used to say to her in recent days..... Over stress....

She doesn't know what to do..... She was blank .... No matter how strong and clever businesses women she is.....her mind won't work when her loved one gets ill.... She can't handle and don't know how to react.... Her whole world will stop rotating at such moment.....

She send off the doctor and sat near her father holding his hands tears were flowing on her eyes...... Devraj opened his eyes and saw his life his daughter's tears that made him sad more  he closed his eyes not want to hurt her more....... Once she sensed the moment she immediately wiped the tears put up a smile and called him..

Divya : Appaa....

He opened his eyes again and saw her smiling face which always eases his soul but he knows it was forced one she was hiding her pain..... She grown up as master in that...... He chuckled thinking about it....

Divya : Appa are you feeling better now

Appa : enaku onum ila papu.... Naa nala tha iruken...... Nee tha antha doctor solrathelam nambitu ena rest eduka vachiruka... ... Ama nee office poliya papu... Inaiku antha case related ah Antha officer pesanumnu sonatha nethu sona la.... Time achu papu poliya...
( I am fine papu...... Nothing going to happen to me.. You don't listen to those doctors words I am completely all right...... You are getting late for office you said that officer is coming to meet you regarding the case right... Then why are you wasting your time ma...)

Divya : ohh....i forgot appa.......and i am not moving an inch from you...i am not going for office I will be with you and take care of you......I will inform Asha to send him back and ask him to come tomorrow......

Devraj : Thapu papu..... Naa avlo soliyun kekama nee tha case kudutha avar nama case ah tha pathutu irukar....don't make him wait

( That's wrong papu..... It was you who filed that case i was against that idea.... It was him who is taking  care of that case... Don't make him wait)