Andril Paravai....

Author's POV

Divya : Of course........ I want to know...

Charn : Okay.....

When he was about to say her phone ringed.... It's her PA.... She looked her phone then him...

Charan : Go ahead...anyways I am going to prepare coffee... Want one..

She smiled and nodded then went out to speak.....

Charan made coffee for them and arranged a table and chair in the garden.. She was still in the call giving orders to her PA... Her face was serious..... The same which was familiar to him compared to his wife..... The Chairman is whom attracted him more and made him fall for her.....his wife is now making it even more harder for him to get up from that fall..... She effortlessly buried him deep in his love for her....

He shook his head to come out that daze and sat on the chair with a coffee cup.... She noticed the arrangement and raised her eyebrows.. She was still in call so she couldn't ask..... He shrugged his shoulder and showed the coffee cup....

She gave final orders and cut the call...... Divya came and sat on the chair next to him and took the other cup...one sip itself she was impressed with her husband's cooking skills... Yes she forgot to give him feedback about his cooking...

Divya : It's too good..... Including the breakfast... Thank you...

Charan : No need to thank..... And I am glad that you liked it....

Both shared a smile.... Both finished their coffee in silence...... Charan spoke...

Charan : Did you ever felt all this responsibility as burden.... Because you have to handle everything..I always wanted to ask you this question but never did...

Divya : I don't know why I never felt like that...oru vela ipadi tha life iruka poguthunu chinna vayasula irunthu palagitathala kuda irukalam.....

( It may be because I know from the childhood how it would be..... )

I entered in this world in my own wish... I wanted to take up my father's burden..... He always took care of me along with the work...... From him I learned how to balance both work and personal life..... Unfortunately for me except appa there is no one in my personal space to deal with so... Most of my life went in learning business and look after our industries I started liking it as it always keep me occupied without leaving me any space for me to think how lonely I was....

Charan : You had Shiva....... Isn't he your best friend... Most importantly your first love....

He furrowed.... There was slight irritation in his tone when he said the last sentence...

Divya laughed out hearing his tone....he was surely jealous ...

Divya : You don't like Shiva...... Am I right....

Charan : Of course I don't like that man.... Which husband would like the ex lover of his wife...

He said Grumpily making her laugh more.... He glared at her that.... She tried to control her laughter... Finally succeed after few minutes....

Divya : Why are you behaving like that devil...

Charan : Huh....

Divya : Shiva's Wife.... Gowri.....

Charan : I don't find anything wrong in that....

Divya : whatever...

She rolled her eyes....

Charan : You still didn't answer me....
Shiva was there in your life then how come you were alone....

Divya : Yes he was there for me always but that doesn't mean he have no responsibilities...... In fact we both are single child and had the responsibility to take up our father's position... Just because we are born to them that doesn't took up here.....