Characters..

Divya- Female lead

Age - 25

CEO of Dev group of companies...

Strong yet crazy lady with intelligence who was successful in her professional life...

Can be rude sometimes but pure inside never shows her pain and struggles to others...

Being the only daughter and brought up by single parent she learned to live and doesn't depend on anyone...

Her best friend was her first love but she never said it at right time..... That doesn't made her a negative character in his lovelife... Still he teases his lover sometimes she was not that much harmful for their relationship....

A strong and independent women....

Devraj - Divya's Appa...

Chair man of Dev group of industries....

Kind hearted father and a righteous businesses man

Lost his wife During Divya's delivery... Many blamed that little Divya as a bad  omen he didn't payed then any attention..... He started live for his only daughter who is his everything...

He never forced anything on Divya he let her choose everything in her life even she taking up his business was her decision.....

Yamuna - Divya's mother...

Who died during delivery...

She didn't get the opportunity to live with her daughter and husband for long time yet she was Devraj's only love.....

Shiva - Divya's best friend from childhood whom she loves to prank on....

An Industrialist...

Charan - Male lead....

Age - 28

Deputy Commissioner of police

A Strict police officer who is tough to break.... Lost both his parents at young age brought up by his Elder sister and brother in law...

Even though they love him and treated him like a son..... His sister's mother in law didn't liked him ever she many times insulted and hurted him by her words....

He joined hostel just to escape from those taunting from that lady.....he didn't want to be a burden to his sister but he had to wait for that....

He did many par time works to fullfil his basic needs during college even though His sister sends him some money he will return half it to his sister's daughter.....

He studied Hard to clear UPSC and cleared it in his 2nd attempt..... Later he shifted to his department Quarters...

As his sister started growing feelings for him which he can never thought of..... Knowing that old lady's behavior..... He slowly avoided visiting his sisters home even if he went he never stayed there...

Because that lady already blaming him saying that he was there for the wealth and planning to marry that teenage girl so that he would get the shares.....

His sister knows it but couldn't do anything against that lady so he supported her little brother's decision.....

Kavya - Charan's elder sister

An homemaker.... Who loves her younger brother and been a mother to him after their parents death....

She couldn't tolerate how her mother in law treats him.... But she can voice out to..... She cried many days silently for her brother getting insulted right in front of her eyes but she couldn't do anything...

Her only wish was to make him a successful man who can fight his own battle and find a place in the society....

She used to send those savings she had for him still he gave them to her daughter.......

Kailash - Kavya's husband...

A nobel man.... He doesn't know anything about his mother bullying Charan..... He was an hardworking man as he was the only one who earns in the family he had that responsibility....

Kavya knows he will warn his mother of he knows but that will make things even worser and she will be called as homewrecker..... So she kept silent even charan didn't said anything he never complained.......

He was too understanding at that young age itself

Keerthi - Kavya's daughter...

Who is just 17 and had a infatuation on him... Yes it's not love it's just her friends tease her using his name she misinterpreted everything....

Divya and Charan

Author's note....

Hello makkale....

How was the characters....

We will see others on the flow...

Please do share your thoughts in comments..

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤