His home......

Author's POV...

Gowri : That's it our work is done here...lets leave Shiva.......

Divya : nope baby....

Gowri : ipo ena unaku arathi edukura velaiya naa pakanuma

( Now what.. You want me to do arthi and invite you inside your house ah...)

Divya : Exactly...

Gowri : What.... No way.....

Divya : you have to....... I promised you that I will host your annual meet for free...... How can you think this simple witness sign is enough....

Gowri : No need of your favor I will pay for that....just take back your promise and all....

Divya : Please.... Who else I have other than you Gowri baby....

She said in a over dramatic sad tone.... Gowri and shiva rolled their eyes...

Gowri :Just stop there...I am not in the mood to listen to your long emotional dialogue of how cruel your fate is......I am leaving and do that preparation...
Kavitha amma is there Right....

Divya : I asked you to go to my home.....

Shiva : she is talking  about that only.....

Divya : nope.... I am taking about the house I am going to live with my husband here after....

Both furrowed..... Divya smiled and went near Charan and raised her hand in front of him....

Divya : I want our home key....

Charan : Huh.....

He was still in daze...

Divya : I asked you the key...... Please come out of your dream land.....

He placed the house key on her hand...... She gave it to gowri...

Gowri : You are coming with us right what's the need of giving key to us....

Divya : Of course I am coming but not like this........ See how tired and dull I look.... I am going to my home for the first time....I have to be presentable don't I....

Gowri rolled her eyes..

Gowri :Whatever...do anything  I don't care....just call be before you coming there.....

Divya: Good girl...

She gave her a sweet smile which Gowri ignored and left without acknowledging her.... Divya shook her head and turned to charan who was still standing there with a mixed expression....

She signed......

Divya : Can you please wait for an hour I will just go and freshen up and  chance my dress..

He narrowed his eyes at her... She understood what that mean....

Divya : I have a separate room here and have few clothes too....

He nooded .... Then she went inside to take bath many thoughts run in her mind.... She don't know why she married him today.... Why she is not angry on him........... What made her choose him over and over...... All her questions pointed out same answer which she doesn't want to accept.... Atleast not now...... Love.....

While she was getting ready let's travel inside Charan's world.....

He was hurt when she left that place at afternoon...... He was restless.... He know he loves her with no bounds...... But he restricted himself always thinking her as forbidden  for him....