Being Away...

Author's POV.....

Divya came back from the office and sat on the sofa she was too tired to do anything.... She already informed the maid that she will come late and don't make anything as she was the only person in that house...

Yes that day night itself Charan received a call regarding an emergency case.... He said that to her and went.... After that day it's almost going to be three months he didn't came back he was traveling around due to case investigation... He didn't get even a small time to sleep.... His eyes would have bangs by now.... Because Even that small break he get he will spend that for her....

She was feeling bad for him... She advised many time to take rest but he won't listen...

She lazily looked that table and her eyes shined and immediately her lips curved up.....

It's a courier.... She immediately took that in hand and went inside thier room and took another box from the dressing table... She know what would be in that courier....

She first opened that box before the courier..

Yes Earrings

Yes Earrings..... To be specific everything is brought by him for her... Yes these are not expensive ones still it's precious for her....

She then opened the courier inside there was another pair of earrings as she expected...

She really thought her husband was obsessed with earrings

She really thought her husband was obsessed with earrings.... Still she loved them more than that earrings the letters that came along with is more special for her... Even more special was the person who wrote that letters by himself...

Yes along with those earrings a letter will come for her....

Even in that hectic schedule he finds some time to buy an earrings and write a letter for his dear wife....

Thats how that guy used that minimal free time he gets to take rest....

She removed the earrings she was wearing which is also one he sent... And wore this new one and placed that earring in that box and took that letter in her hand and fell on the bed.... To start reading it....