Sleep????

Author's POV...

Charan took her to their room..she walked behind him...When he was about to go near bathroom she stopped walking along with him....

He turned back and looked at her and raised his eyebrows asking her what happened.... She gulped her saliva... She was thinking a perfect reason.... Charan didn't understand why she stopped what she was thinking.....

Charan : Divyaa.....what happened now....

Divya : It's that I don't want to know now.......

Charan : but why..... Are you still doubtful about me...

Divya : Nononooo nothing like that... It's........

She looked around her eyes landed on bed.....

Divya : that... I am too tired now... I want to sleep..... That's it..... You can tell me afterwards....

She said hurriedly and gave him a nervous smile and about to move.... He was confused watching her sudden weird behavior... He knows she is surely not nervous about intimacy it's something else.... .

He gripped her wrist and pulled her towards him... She directly crashed into his hard chest. She didn't looked up.... He cupped her face and made her look him.. She tried to look away.. She felt timid due to the intensity in his eyes.. But his grip was tight...

Charan : Ena de..

Divya gulped and finally looked him....

Divya : Please don't say you are child abuse victim too and you are hiding that scars from me... That's why you don't wear any shorts nor vest in front of me..... Never let me see you..

Charan chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.....

Charan : You always needs conformation not answer.... Right....

Divya : is that mean as yes...

He closed his eyes and nodded his head in agreement...

Charan : yeah... I have a long burn scar in back...she not only beats me she do use burn.... That was the longest one...i don't remember the reason and the mistake I did to get that... I was to young...i was just 7 then..

There is few in my cough muscle.... In school time the uniform is half trousers... So other students make fun of me... They bullied me... It's not that i can't say back but I am scared... I don't want her to stop me from. Going to school.... The only escape from that hell was education I believed that strongly....

That scars slowly became my insecurity.... I don't want other see them... Still now I tried to hide them... My academy batchmates know about my scars I can't hide in academy right...

He said with a chuckle..... Divya couldn't understand how this man can say something like that without any kind of sadness in his face neither in his voice...

Divya : I don't feel sad for you instead I feel angry on that lady does that makes me an cruel person....

Charan smiled and pressed his lips on her forehead...

Charan : You are not feeling sad for me because you did expected something like this.... That's why you immediately changed your mind and said you are tired....

Divya : hmm.... As you said I already guessed something like that...but it's not always I wish my guess should be real.... I asked you hoping i get a negative answer a no from you....

Charan : When we already know the almost truth... There is no going back... We can't change it....

Okay tell me..
I didn't punished her.. I forgave and forgot everything... Does that makes me weak person......
Or if I punished  her I would be considered as strong person....