Shower with me...

Author's POV....

Divya came back from office and opened their house door... As she was alone she gave leave to maid... Its another 1 month.... He still didn't came back...... She didn't even received his letter in last week not even a single call.. It's not a tough job for her to find where he is through her detective team.... But she didn't tried to do that....she don't want to interfere in his Professional life like him..... He gave her personal space she have to respect his...

But she couldn't help... She was missing him badly... She was worried for him.... Seems like her husband forgot that he have a wife who is waiting to have a glimpse of him.... Her logging and love was beyond its level due to this separation she was desperate to be with him in his arms once again....

Those letters are not enough for her now.. She needs him......

She throwed her bag on the sofa where her husband is sitting and looking at her with so much love...

Divya : I know as usual you came here before me waiting for me....

She signed and went inside the kitchen he followed her with a smile..

Divya : Yeah you smile what else you can do other than that..... Trust me my  illusion husband smiles more than my actually one...

Who will get this kind of husband who left his newly wedded wife even a week competition of marriage.... That to on the same day she accepted her love for him....

Sir happily went to take care of the case leaving me here alone.... I seriously think bad about my own self..... Why I married and fell in love with an Police officer who forgot he was married and have a wife now....

You know what's the best part in it.....

You should ask me what. now....

She said looking at her husband who is leaning on the side wall listening to her banter....... She facepalmed herself and put the milk vessel on stove to make her coffee and she continued to speak...

Urghhhh... I forgot you are my imagination.... Let me say it myself...... It was him who left me here all alone but i am feeling guilty....... He expressed everything he wanted to say through those letters... What I would do... Huh... I couldn't write back him because I don't know where he would be...

It's not impossible for me to keep spy for him who can update where he is what he is doing but I didn't do anything like that.. I don't want to disturb his work..... But see he didn't even care about me.... It's been a week whole 7 days since he last talked to me via phone and almost 2 months I saw his face.. Because he stopped video calling me then saying he don't have much time to talk to me... Seriously..... When he came back I would make him reread his own letters...

Charan : Why...

Divya : Why... Did you read them.... At the end of reading every letters I would be overwhelmed and melted in his love that would make me missing him more than before and increase my logging...

Through that letter he get a chance to express his feelings with me right... What I would do.... Thinking all this makes me mad about my own self... Because it seems like he was the only person who loves more in this relationship... Which is  not true how I can I express my love to him when he didn't left a single way for it.... Should I chase him and find where the hell he was hiding....

What you say.. Hmmm...

She asked him again who is smiling more now.... She signed and went near him.... Didn't tried to touch him fearing he would disappear like he used to..... But who will say that girl her husband is actually here right in front her eyes... It's not her illusion... He was admiring her banters it feels home for him......