Charan.......

Author's POV.....

Charan woke up first and saw his wife who is in deep sleep... He smiled at her...... Till now his life and this house always felt incomplete for him.... He is  not a person who cry and worry over the past... He tried his level best to come out of his shell and embrace his solitude happily...... His past left hard scars on him still he came across it now it won't affect him that much till he meet Divya.... Because all those insecurities came along with her... It's not  her fault it's his.... Because before her entry in his life he actually lived a a peaceful life letting go of all his insecurities and low self-esteem...... He worked hard on him improving his own mental and physical help.... And tha IPS training toughened him more this profession gave him an identity in the society along with a well settled status..... He didn't need to look for anyone's hand to feed him or gave him shelter....

That's why he loves his profession more.... Because it finally helped him to stood on his own legs with dignity.... Most importantly after his posting only his Akka got that respect from that evil lady......

He didn't have any vengeance on that old lady but that doesn't mean he forgot and forgive her...... He can never do that... But he was happy because finally he saw that happiness in his sister's face which he last saw when their parents were alive..... Even though Kailash was supportive he wouldn't be at home more time.... That evil lady don't say anything or disrespect Kavya in kailash's presence..... But she will taunt her in kailash's absence....

Kavya was never worried about herself and those words she was getting from her mother in law.... But her face always carries that sadness and disappointment on herself as she couldn't give a better environment for his brother.... He had to gone through that.....

Kavya's smile is everything for Charan..... He never considered her as a weak women just because she couldn't save him fully..... She was always his second mother....

When he saw Divya.. He don't know why he was that much attracted towards her.... He battles within himself to get rid of her thoughts... But it always came back to him.... He tried his level best to hate her that's why he always spoke slightly rudely with her hoping she will giving him any kind of reason to hate her... But that never happened she was always calm and understand the situation except the last encounter regarding the case...... Making his mission forgetting her impossible that made him fall even more for her....

He couldn't fool himself for long time... He accepted his feelings towards her. That's when his insecurities came in.... He felt he was unfit for her... She is forbidden for him..... There is no match between him and her and the status gap made it even more worse....

So he buried his feelings deep into him.... But she rooted inside him even more stronger ... He couldn't came out of her thoughts...... He don't want to be a creepy stalker but he couldn't help it as when ever he tried to let go of her thoughts... He will see her somewhere that stirs his feelings more.... She does that everytime un intentionally.....

Atleast once in a week he would see her somewhere else that grows his love along with his insecurities and fear.... He understood one thing if it goes like this and he gave in to that feelings and feel on her side then he wouldn't never come back and if he didn't get her then the pain would be unbearable.... So he always said himself that his dream of having life is impossible and don't grow any hope....... Even then somewhere in his heart there was a strong belief and desire that one day she would be his.....

When she came to ask him to marry her..... His insecurities striked first that's why he spoke like that..... But when she left....the slight hope he had  grown up most faster than those insecurities which haunted him for that one year... That's why he immediately arranged the registration and went to her office.... Then what happened we know...

Everything ran in his thoughts..... The tiny hope is what succeed at the end... Now his love was his wife... Now sleeping in his arms.... He badly doesn't want this to be a beautiful dream........ If it's a dream he would never want to wake up.......

He looked at her and kissed her forehead assuring himself that this is real... She is really her in his bed in his arms....

Correctly at that time His phone ringed ...... He immediately silenced it as she stired in sleep..... Then she again slept turning to other side... He let out the relief breath.... He checked his phone to know who is that idiot who called Inturpting him from admiring his wife and his dear wife's sleep.....

It's inspector... He signed he have to go to station today...... He saw her who was sleeping turning to other side.... He again sighed and got down from the bed to take the call and get ready.... First he went out and talked with the inspector...

Then he cooked breakfast...cooking always gave him peace before but he lost it when she came in his life now she is in his house as his wife ..
.she came along with his peace......... After 1 year he was cooking.... He left cooking because of her thoughts were disturbing him .... Now she was the reason for him cooking again.....

After cooking he went out and saw Kathir anna and wished him happily... Kathir was surprised as he saw this cheer ful charan after one year... He was happy to...

Charan informed him about Divya and asked him to help her what ever she wanted to ..... Kathir anna congratulated and agreed happily......

Charan went inside to take a bath he didn't disturbed her sleep... He doesn't want to wake her up earlier as she was in leave he wants her to sleep... Simply he didn't have the heart to wake her.......

Author's Note...

Hello makkale......

How waswas the chapter...

I know it is short but i want in this way.....

As we didn't explored Charan in previous chapters as it was owned by Divya.....

Share your thoughts in comments...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤