I want to know.......

Author's POV....

The day went faster for Divya as she had lot more to do....

The workers in the mansion was more happy to get to know that she got married..... But they felt bad to as they couldn't get to see it and don't know the person who got their queen....

Divya convinced them that one day she will surely take him to introduce with everyone......

Few of them came along with her to Settle down the things and helped her to set things according to her wish....

She was considerate and specific for few things like how the curtains should be the mini sculptures which she did along with her father.... She made that house look more beautiful in a single day.... It's not filled with luxurious items but very simple yet elegant stuffs which she love..... Most of them were done by herself...

She didn't rest even for a minute from the time she got down from the bed in the morning.....

Afternoon she had lunch with the workers.... Yes she never treated them like they her friends from childhood that's how Her father wanted her to be......... Authoritative yet know the value of every single thing....

For example during her childhood she wantedly tore the curtains saying she doesn't like the color.... Devraj didn't scold her instead he took her to the cotton fields they own in the village area and patiently explained how it is done from the planting cultivation to the thread.... To a fabric .....

He didn't said anything after that she herself understood the values of it... She never under estimated anyone's work...... Even if she saw a Eraser she found inside her classroom her mind will wander around how it made and the process.... She comes back home and ask about that to her father....her mind works in that way....... Business also went inside her mind in that way only close observations......

She knows how the industry works and how people are at very young age......

Okay coming back......to the present... She was planting a neem sapling..... Her hands were covered in mud...some was here and there in her forehead and hair.... She already cleaned the garden with Kathir....he assisted her to remove some unwanted plants and few ornamental plants instead she wanted to plant some medicinal and fragrance ful plants.....

While she was doing it Charan came back from work and saw her covered with mud..... She was wearing a grey colour shirt which was folded till her elbow..and a pants which was folded showing her calf muscles..... Her hair was in a messy bun few stands of her hair was escaped from her clutch.... And was  now painted with the mud......

He was looking at the lady who is in front of me and thought about the one he meet who was the chairmen and sole owner of India's biggest textile and paper manufacturing industries.....and also the main share holder of many bigger companies and sub divisions.....

Now she was doing this all like a normal girl... And she was doing it with a smile that shows how happy she was doing it...... She was truly different from what he thought..... He knows what she was for him.........

While he was admiring his wife she noticed him....

He was still in uniform.. Looking as handsome as ever...... He gave her a small smile which she reciprocated..... Kathir anna saw them he didn't want to disturb the couple's privacy....he said Divya he was leaving and left the place before Charan reach there.....

Charan : How was your first day wife... Seems like tiring....

She stood up and washed her hands in the bucket then poured the water to the newly planted sapling.......then she Looked at him