my comfort.....

Author's POV

Charan : Andril paravai have a single life partner... If that pair bird dies or leaves him it will die.......

Divya : Yesss...

She looked at the clear sky it's going to be dark soon.... It was that time between the evening and night..... Her attention again came to him by his questions.....

Charan : is that a wish alone or demand.....

Divya : What do you think....

Charan : I am asking you.... I am not the one who wants a love like Andril bird....

What if we had child...... What that child would do if we both left him alone....

Divya : Do you want a child with me??????

She furrowed....

Charan : Not now but in future of course......
Why you don't want a child......

Divya : I didn't thought about it yet..... I know everything happened suddenly..... We just married....yesterday only.... I don't think of child yet..

We are just getting adaptet to this relationship..... We need more time to reach there I think....

Charan : I didn't said I want it now..... I am asking about future may be in two or three years....

Divya : May be...... I am don't plan future.... I just go with the flow...because if once we plan and that didn't go well it will stressout us.....

I don't want to bring it to me myself knowingly..... Lets see how it goes... Just because we married at the same day of proposal that doesn't mean we will get a baby next day itself.... It's a long process... Let it happen on its own....

Charan:... Hmm true..... Still you did answer my question..... Is that a wish or demand

Divya : You already said the answer....
Yes I want a love life like that but I won't get disappointed if I don't get that......

Aasaiyum virupamum epovum Athiyavasiyama maridathu......
( The wish won't always become necessity)

So don't worry I won't ask you any promise like that..... Because I won't ask for a promise which is impossible for myself........

Charan : hmmm

He nodded his head and kept the cup on the table finishing.... She did the same and looked at him before asking this.....

Divya : En... If by chance it's my demand then what would be your response

Charan : I won't accept that  

He answered without any delay..... That caught her attention....

Divya : Why...... At least for impressing me you  should have said yes.......

Charan : I won't give fake promise..

Nee ilana naanum sethu poiduvein dra dialogue lam keka nalarukum but athu mutalthanam nu nenaikurein....

( I will die without you and all sounds good to hear but in Practical I thinks it's foolishness)

Yes it would be painful but sucide or dying with that person is Cowardness in my site....

If you die I will die along with you can be called as deep love and be praised for it only if we both are alone in this world.....
But in reality we have people who loves us take care of us... What about them just considering our pain and making a selfish decision ignoring the persons who is associated with us it not at all accepted...