Interview for husband posting??...

Author's POV

Divya : I thought the same name for you....

Charan : what........

Divya : yeah.....

She too sat up facing him and took deep breath..

Charan: Don't you think it's an awkward Nick name.....

Divya : Kind of...... But it would be fun don't you think like that?...

She scratches her nape.. Even she felt the same when she decided to give his name... But she let go of that thought...

Charan : Fun??...... Can we keep this Nick name thing just between us keep it private...

Divya: oh..... Okay fine....

There was a silence...... He spoke....

Charan : Any specific Reason??? Like mine...

Divya : I don't know.....I was always been a listener over reader....Most of the books I read would be in audio form....in my childhood appa always read for me.... Even this biography was read out by my appa...... As biographies always fascinates me but I am not a big fan of Reading so appa always read them for me most of the time.....

You know appa appointed a professional poem reciter for me to read everything....she stays in our out house she reads book for me whenever I want....she got married and left this place when I was 16 till then she was the best friend for me who always be there when I need solitude... She reads it other than that she won't speak anything neither she nor me were interested in knowing each other's life... It's always books that is common for us....

The reason for choosing this name was ....kinda always felt that  the relationship between Alexander and Brucephalus  was a love story....

Charan : what???? Seriously a love story between a horse and man...

Divya : oh please dont speak like you kept a most adorable name you also selected the same name.... Remember don't even dare to make fun of it because if you are doing it then you are making fun of yourself mister....

He raised his hand above in surrender......

Charan : wait wait .... I didn't said anything offensive okay...I just said it on the flow....

She gave him a tight lipped smile....

Divya : Seems like you always spoke without any second thought....

Future la intha flow tha ungaluku prachanaiya varum nu naa strong ah nambura....

( i think you will get more problem in future due to this flow)

She shook her head in disbelief and shifted next to him  and leaned on his shoulder... Half of her back was now pressed on his hard chest.... He looked at her with confusion....

Charan : I thought you are going to put up an argument over it...

Divya :I clearly know you won't win..... And I am not in the mood now.....

Charan : Apo madam ena mood la irukeinga....
( so madam was in which mood)

She looked up at him over his shoulder he looked down thier faces were too close..... Both of their eyes meet and the surrounding suddenly felt warm and hot.......

Divya : Do you really want to know.....

She spoke in a husky voice that stirred something inside him... He surely didn't expected that transition......

Charan : wh.... Wa.
Wah... What.....

He shuttered she smirked at him and pressed her lips below his jawline....he took deep breath closing his eyes...jis hand fisted....she smiled and sucked that place ....giving sloppy kisses she moved up near his ear and licked his earlobes.... His hand which was in fist now encircled around her waist and gripped it tightly.... Her breath stuck because of his hold on her hip.... But that didn't stopped her from what she was about to do...