She should be alive.......

Author's POV...

She was now in her cabin engrossed in deep thoughts.... That was disturbed by her son Dev... He  just returned from school her PA went to pick him up today.. He directly came and crawled up and sat on her lap...

She smiled and kissed his cheeks.... He did the same...her PA already left...

Divya : Seems like my little Dev is happy today...

Dev : yessssssss...

Divya : May amma know the reason behind it...

Dev: youuu...

Divya : meee what i did chello...

Dev: You took me to meet appa la  .... That's why...

He smiled brightly and kissed her cheeks again...she smiled and hugged him.

Dev: amma... When will he come to us...

Divya: when he gets cured he will come to us Dev.... You know right appa loves us alot...

Dev : Dev loves appa tooo...

Divya: why is Dev don't love amma??? Huhh...

Dev : I love you three amma....

She laughed and kissed his head and hugged him....

Divya: Did you finished your lunch box.?

Dev : yesshhhh..

Divya: Snacks... ?

Dev : yessshhhh...

Divya : water??

Dev: yeshhhh....

She was surprised because Dev always left out something sometimes he won't eat food or snacks... Most of the time his water bottle is always came back full he won't drink water... That bothers her she always ask him to drink water fully and be hydrated... She can look after that at home but in school he won't....

Divya: what a surprise Dev.... What miracle happened today. Huhh......

Dev: Today I played alot in ground amma... Got tired that's why I finished the bottle..

Divya: is that it.... Huhhhh

Dev: Amma you said right I can bring her to home when I grow up.....

I have to drink more water eat more food and drink milk to grow right... That's why...

Dhivya was shocked she didn't expected that answer  from him for sure....

"Who you want to bring home Dev"...

Shiva entered her cabin and heard what Dev said....

Shiva : I am asking you only Dev... Who you want to bring home...

Dev: papaa....

Shiva: huhh... Who is that...

Dev: that...

Before he say something Dhivya interrupted...

Divya: Nothing Shiva Dev wanted another baby... As his classmates have little sisters so he wants one...

And what happened you are here....

He sat on the chair and Dev went to him.... Crawling over the table and sat at the edge... Shiva smiled as he knows why he came near him... Shiva gave him the Chocolate bar he brought for Dev... He smiled and got that From him and started eating... Divya signed...

Divya: You are spoiling him Shiva...

Shiva: who else I have to spoil... Let him enjoy this until I find my chellama... We will have a baby then Dev won't get spoiled by me...