Only he knows...

Author's POV..

When Divya became normal Rudra decided to leave but he had more question without any answer.... Before he move out Divya's words stopped him...

Divya: What exactly you want to ask Rudra?...

He furrowed...

Rudra: Nothing ... I will ask tomorrow...

Divya: Pain is the same I already entered into it... So lets finish it off today itself ask all your questions...

Rudra thought sometimes and signed..

Rudra: Are you sure...

Divya  just nodded her head.. He again sat on the chair and looked at her before asking his question he took a deep breath...

Rudra: Charan is police officer... If that anonymous guys is messing up your mind and Torturing you mentally how he missed it... He should have noticed the changes in you right.... And that divorce.... How it happened..

Divya: On our 3rd year wedding anniversary I made him sign the divorce papers as I mingled few other documents regarding his ancestral properties... Because that guy asked me to get divorce from him or else he will kill Charan.... I can't take risc because many time I saw the attempt to kill Charan each time he survived by a fraction...

And you are right he did noticed the changes in me and he did find out who was that anonymous guy....

The only person who knows him was Charan....

Rudra: Whatt..... I don't understand..

She narrated what exactly happened that day which was supposed to be the last day She saw conscious Charan...

Divya was sitting on the bed with fear and trepidation that anonymous person's call. Caused.. Again it was from different number.. Now he gave the final warning if she didn't leave Charan she will see him dying.....

On the hall Chitra was with Dev who is crying and throwing Tantrums because he wants his mother now..... But seeing Divya's sad and foul mood Chitra was confused... So she was trying hard to divert Dev's attention... Soon to help her Charan arrived....

Seeing his Father Charan ran towards him ...he lifted his son in arms and wiped his tears before enquiring the reason....Dev complaint about Chitra not allowing him to go to his mother...

Charan looked at chitra for answer...

Chitra: Sir m'aam received a call from then she didn't seemed to be in good mood..

Charan: Where is she...

Chitra: In  your room sir...

Charan: Okay you go.... I will call you in minutes to take Dev with you later on for sometime....

She nods her head ... He moved towards thier room with Dev..... Who is now wearing his father's cap that was covering half of his face...

Once they entered the room....Dev called his mother...

Dev: Ammmaaa.... Seee apppaaa........

She looked up and tried to put up a smile that didn't reached her eyes....

Dev got down from his father's hand and moved towards his mother as he was still short using the small stool he climbed the bed and sat on his mother's lap and made her wear that cap and smiled at her.... She hugged him tightly....

He hugged her and slowly closed his eyes.... He was sleepy and just wanted his mother's warm embrace  to sleep...

In the mean time Charan went inside to the bathroom to take shower and came out changing into comfortable clothes..... He knows his wife's stares..... He came near her and without saying much he lifted sleeping Dev and called chitra through phone a missed call is enough he is not planning to wake up his sleeping son so..