Bonus chapter

Author's POV

It's 7 pm..... She is sitting in the hall with her laptop checking the monthly reports as well as waiting for her husband to come back from his meeting with the CM regarding the upcoming Central government events safety measures. He already called and informed her when he departed...

So she was waiting for him to join for dinner...

She misses her son who only comes to their home in weekends... Now as he was new CEO of Dev industries he got another reason to keep him more busy...

She did asked him many times to stay with them itself but he wasn't ready to bend for that one request of his mother..whom he loves dearly..

One of the main reason for that is his Father Charan who always been strict with him, which he doesn't like.... He don't want to say anything out of anger that will increase the gap more between the father and son duo...

In actual sense he loves his father more respects him and very well aware of his father's love for him..

After all he is Charan and Divya's only son, their world revolves around him.... But Charan didn't support his son's madness in the name of love which he shows on Mynthavikha....

Till Three years back this very same father and son duo is crime partners who jelled and jovial with each other till that one day...

The reason was of course Dev's blind aggressive nature....

Dev was over possessive and adamant  in his love and showing of his affection which bothered Shiva when he once find his daughter crying... That broke his patience before he break Dev's bones he directly gave Warning to Charan

He wanted to gave a strong warning to his son........ As Dev was already distressed for making her cry and scared of him which took a tool on him... That day Charan slapped his son for those things Dev uttered out of frustration and anger.....

From that day Dev started living alone.... Those weekend visit is only happening for past 6 months that too not only because of his mother's pleadings it's mainly due to the fact it was her his Mynthu asked him to do...even then Dev always makes sure he doesn't crosspath with his father.... Charan knows that he doesn't stays at home at weekend giving the mother and son the freedom...

Charan do misses his son.... His only son but he don't want to gave in and approach Dev that surely will boost Dev's ego more and he will think he is right always....

He did made Mynthu say yes to him later on... That do make his parents happy but somewhere there is a fear that Dev will mess up this anytime by his over possessive nature.... Even Divya scared of the same.....

The only person who suffers most in this was Divya.... She can't get to see the both men in her life together.... All she have was her husband and son ans their distress affected her the most.... Both men aware of it still not ready to mend it...

Divya signed thinking all this... All she want was them to settle this issues with them.. She somewhere strongly belives Mynthu will make that happen..... After all Divya always would be first person if Dev and Mynthu end up together and mythu become her daughter in law....

When she was deep in thought someone entered the house.. Sensing that she looked up only to get happy and shocked together...

It's Dev her son ... He came and its not week end.... She smiled and moved to him... But he doesn't seems like in the mood of acknowledging his mother... He directly started  climbing the stairs to move to his room... She looked at his sad face which surely doesn't settle well with her....

Divya followed him she saw he didn't even cared to lock the room and lying on the bed... Digging his face in the pillow. ... His silence and actions worried her the most...

She moved towards him sat near his head and creased his hair... He turned towards her... She felt a pang seeing his tear filled eyes....

He moved closer to her and placed his head on her lap hugged her...she couldn't stop herself from asking him... She can't see her son in pain ever...

"Dev..... What happened da.... "

There was no answer from his his hold on her tightened and her she felt his tears wetting her lap... She scared now.... What made his son cry like this...... She forcefully lifted his head and cupped his face...

"I asked you want happened... Don't scare me like this da.... What happened? "

He gulped the sob and finally said it...

"She doesn't want me..... She hates me now.......... She said she can't be with me anymore.......

Am I that bad maa...... All I wanted was her and to protect her that's it....... What is my mistake... Why she said she doesn't want me anymore..... Why.... "

"So you broke up with Mynthu.... Is it"

"She said she don't want me... She broke up with me.... Not me... "

He said... She signed...

"Both are same Dev.... You might have gave her the reason to do so... "

That made him angry... He sat from her lap and stared at her.... Then chuckled with bitterness...

"Yeah... It's always my fault....... Right.... I actually thought only appa would be happy after hearing that Mynthu broke up with me... But it's seems you are more happy than him..... Woah..... I was actually all alone in this and I just now realizing it..... Very good maa... "

"Dev... Listen it's not... "

She tried to explain but he showed his palm stopping her....

"I want to be alone..... Please leave... "

"Dev.. "

"Please go maa.... I don't want to repeat the same mistake again and loose you too.... Please leave... "

He joined his hands and pleaded her..... She signed and kissed his head...

"Anger surely won't give solutions Dev..... I hope you will understand this soon"

She said and creased his head and moved out.....

Author's note..

Hello people...

How was the chapter...

Do let me know your thoughts...

The continuation will be updated tomorrow which is purely depends on your response....

I hope you understand what I meant.... Surely I won't update the continuation if it didn't get response and commets..... You have to wait till my mind decide to write their story... Surely I am not kidding..

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤❤