Name🤔🤔🤔🤔.......

Author's POV......

Charan came out of the bathroom already In his kakhi pant and vest ... He stood in front of the dressing table drying his hair.... He took his uniform shirt and wore it... When he was Buttoning up he saw his wife through the mirror who is woke up and was looking at him supporting her head in her hand...

He raised both his eyebrows asking her what..... Without turning back.....

She signed...

Divya : I thought you would come out of the bathroom only in a towel.... See here your are.....

plan pani than pant and vest lam ula eduthutu poneingala...

( Did you already had this plan right thats why you took your pant and vest along with you )

He chuckled and tucked in his shirt and wore his belt and came and sat beside her.....

She layed on her back and looked at him turning her head at his side..... He spoke...

Charan : I didn't planned anything... And this is normal routine of mine.... I never came out just in towel ever....

Her eyes narrowed at him......

Divya : Is it has something to do with your wardrobe which doesn't have any shorts even threefourth...

He furrowed...

Charan :En kita shorts ilanu unaku epadi theriyum...

(How do you know that I don't have shorts)

She signed and shook her head in disbelief.... She gave him a tight lipped smile...

Divya : My Mr. Policekara husband..... Naa unga dress ah potrukein.... Unga wardrobe ilama vera enga irunthu itha eduthurupein..... And dont divert me...... En shorts ilama elame full pants and tracks mattum iruku unga cupboard la.... Don't even dare to say time ila kasu ila ..pudikathu kind of silly answer I won't believe

( My Mr. Police husband.... I am wearing your dress... What do you think I got this dress from except your wardrobe... And dont divert me.... You don't have shorts not even 3/4ths in the cupboards... Don't even dare to say
...... I have no time and money to buy I don't like them and all.... I won't believe those silly answers)

He chuckled..

Charan : Iruka ela answer option um neye solitiye naa ena solrathu...
( You already said the available answer options what would I say)

She glared at him...

Divya : Serichu mayakura vela lam vena solunga... .
( Don't flatter me by smiling)

Charan : Apdiye madam mayangitalum.....

( Like madam will fall for it)

He pinched her nose tip... She swatted his hand and glared at him twisting her lips...

He signed

Charan : Not now...I will let you know soon...don't give more work to your intelligent mind it already have more work to do..... Sariya..( okay) .

She just hummed...he smiled and creased her hair she looked at him with different emotions.....

Charan : Good morning wife....

She smiled at him and blinked her eyes at him......... Again she indulged into her thoughts
His touches felt good and confronting for her... She don't know why she liked them so much this sooner her body get used to his touches.... Her mind got very comfortable with him to be childish which was surprising for her to... When she was in thought his words pulled her back to the present...