I don't have answer...

Mild mature content ahead read at your own risk😬

Divya's POV

Me : Sleep???.... Really

I got out of his hold....

Me : After all this you want us to sleep.... How....... How can you be like this.... You always doo this...you clearly know how to spoil the mood..... Poyaaa...

He was smiling at me that irritated me more....

Me : arghhhhhh.... Poya naa poren... Nee ipadiye sirichutu nilu... Vera ena panida pora...

(I am leaving you just smile like this... What else you can do other than that...)

I shouted at him in frustration and turned to leave but he pulled me back and again I was directly collided to his hard chest.... I am confused what he was upto today.... Neither do anything nor letting me go away... Seems like he was confused more than anyone else in this whole world

When I was scolding him in mind... I heard his chuckle... I glared at him.... But that man's one hand gripped the back of my neck and now we are too close.... Less than an inch gap between our lips.... My eyes widened in anticipation.... I looked at his eyes which concentrated on my swollen lips.... That intensity in his eyes did something inside me... He licked his lower lips... I copied it without my knowledge...... I don't know when he was near me I will go into some unconscious state and listen to his words and actions like I am possessed... . .. He came more closer his lips came more closer to mine but it didn't made any contact....

Arghhhh

Arghhhh.... It's hell.... I want to shout at him but words stuck in my throat when he smirked at me.... Why he was hell handsome...

His thumb slowly traced my lower lips...

It's too gentle like touching flower petals

It's too gentle like touching flower petals..... My lips trembled....

Charan : vera ena de pananum... Huhhh

( what else you want me to do)

I don't answered.... His finger slowly trailed down...he tranced my neck in straight line only by his index finger...
It slowly reached my cleavage and the first shirt button and went down very slowly... I closed my eyes it's pleasure filled torture... Even though his single finger is in contact with my body that to above the fabric but I felt naked.... Like he was touching my bare body...... I was talking heavy breath.... His finger reached my pants tip.... Suddenly he inserts all his finger inside my pant and pulled me more closer.... I opened my eyes wide at that fraction of moment......

Our lower bodies were too close... His fingers traced the tip of my panties....i bite my lower lips trying to control that moan threatening to escape.....

Charan : Say it.... What else you want me do to you de...

His finger slowly entered inside my panties touching the lower part of my waist line.......i left out a small moan...

Me : Ahhh... Ahmmm..

Charan: just like that.... Speak up... Say it...

In Swift motion he turned me now my back Is pressed to his hard bare chest.....

He licked the tip of my ears and muttering...

Charan : Look straight....

When I looked up I saw our reflection in mirror.... his one hand gripped my neck...while His other hand untuck my shirts and touched my navel.... I throwed my head back and moaned.. When he kissed the side of my neck....

His fingers drew circle on my navel

His fingers drew circle on my navel..... Again it's not his whole hand.. Just his fingers feathering on my bare hip... He licked the tip of my ears..... I still didn't opened my eyes...

Charan : I still didn't got the answer de ..... What else you want me to do.... Hmmmm...

I didn't answered... His hand griped my waist tightly.... I opened my eyes immediately only to again see our reflection. ... It's too hot and I felt I am under is control that's true to..... He looked straight to the mirror... We are now looking at each other's close proximity thorough the mirror....... My chest is raising up and down fastly.. Only our heavy breath is audible in that room... Everything is too silent..... I can hear my own rapid heart beats..... I don't know how to control it.......

My eyes stayed on the mirror reflection....i watched his right hand slowly reaching up while his other hand on my neck trailing down..... His left hand encircled over my waist pulling me back towards him... ... I gasped when I felt his boner........ I was taking even more louder breaths.... He placed his right hand above by chest.... He kissed my shoulder and then neck and my ear... And slowly muttered in my ear..

Charan : Shhhhh....... Calm down de.... I won't do anything without your concern hmmm....

I nodded my head lightly..... He again said..

Charan : Now slow down your breath.... Follow me..... Breath in...... Out........ Breath in....... Breath out........

I saw along with my chest his hands moving up and down...... I felt myself slowly relaxing under his spell.... When my breath become even... He again kissed my neck then my cheeks then my head...

Charan : I think that's enough... You need to take shower now..... Gooo..... I will make something for you to eat... Before that I need cold shower....

He released me from his hold placing final kiss on my head... He left but I am rooted on the place... My mind still didn't came out of it.... It's again replaying what just happened a moment before.. Goosebumps erupted in my body...... I still felt his touches..... It's soo intoxicating....... I came out of my trance when I again heard his voice...

Charan :why are you standing there... If you want me to join you in shower.. I am ready... What say.

He winked at me..... My eyes widened.... Without wasting another second I ran inside the bathroom and locked it and leaned over the door.... I heard his chuckling sound..... My hands atomatically touched my lips... Just like how he touched.... I touched my neck where he kissed I smiled at myself....... Slowly undressing myself I stood under the shower.. ... That cold water calms down my pain..... I showered still remembering his touch on my body....

Again one question was revolving around my mind....

Why I didn't answered him.... Is it because I don't have answer or I don't know exactly what I wanted him to do to me or..... I just want him to find himself........ Or I am not still ready for that........

I don't have any answer....

Author's note.....

Hello people....

How was the chapter....

Do let me know your thoughts in comments....

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤