I love you.....

Author's POV..

Divya : Naa varala......

( I won't come)

She sat on her chair..... He signed and went near her............. Pulled another chair and sat in front of her..

Charan : En madam athukula manasu mariteinga nu therinjikalama....
( why madam changed her decision that soon.... Care to say the reason)

Divya : May be you were right..... I just need a company..... And thanks for saying that directly now you can leave

Charan : En kuda va polam.... Thaniya inga irunthu oru inch nagara matein....
( Then come with me... I am not planning to move an inch from here without you)

Divya : Why are you being this stubborn........I am saying right I came and asked you without thinking clearly .... And I don't have that much money to buy you......you can go now.

She turned her face to other side...

Charan : what do you want to say.....

Divya: I am just saying what you said..... Naa ungala vela pesa vathan nu soneinga la athuku bathil solren...... I know no money is enough to buy a person's true self..... Athu enaku theriyatha alavuku panathimir pudichava ila na...

Antha mari ena nenaikura nenga enaku vena...
(You said I came there to buy you I am just saying the answer for your words only..... I know no money can is enough to buy a person's true self.... I an not that much arrogant and money minded person.... And i dont want a person who think me like that)

As you said I only need a companion and i will get one which I can afford.... I will buy myself puppies at least they won't pre assume anything and bark hurtful words like humans....

Nenga poga virupam ilana ingaiye irunga... Naa poren..... 9 ku whole office um close agidum leave before that Or else you would stuck here for tonight....

She stood up from the chair.... He griped her wrist making her stop from moving further away from him....

She turned back and glared at his hand then him.... He left her hand and raises his hands up in defense...

Charan : okay okay.... Why this much anger ..... It just slipped my mouth.... I truly didn't mean it in that way.... It's just....

Divya : Noo need of this explanation.... You can leave and erase what happened today just forget my existence..... I will try to do the same....

You can leave and if you can then forgive me for the blunder I made.... I shouldn't have just come out of no where and ask you to marry me.....

I just did it without thinking.....you don't need to take this seriously

Charan : What do you mean ... Is am I that much easy to erase from your mind....

If yes then you wouldn't have came to me after year......

Divya : it doesn't matter now...

Charan : it matters to me....

She narrowed her eyes at him...

Divya : why...... Like magic is your perception about me changed.... And you are right..... We won't work... I didn't think about it before asking you.... Sorry for that too...

He had enough of this saint Divya.... He fallen for that Crazy girl....... This is different completely different.......

Charan: Go hell with your sorry... Who needs it.....

I am not that much fool to loose you.. I am already a year late....

Divya : what do you mean by that...

He trapped her between him and the table..... She felt mixed emotions... She felt timid, shy ,nervous and curious all at once..... She was blinking her eyes continuously trying to process it....He find that cute...... Neither of their body parts were touching each other...still they felt close...... She finally gathered all her courage to look into his eyes which was gazing at hers.... She couldn't understand what his eyes trying to say....... No one ever saw her like that.... It's something else which she didn't get to see apart from her father who always taken care of her like a child always protective towards her.... Still he didn't brought up her as weak one..... She felt the same Protectiveness and love in his eyes......

Thinking about her father automatically made her tears fell from her eyes... She was the one who is crying but he felt that pain...... He thought she was crying because of him.... It hurted him more.... He wanted to wipe it...... Something stopped him from doing that....

Yes it's her glare when  he stopped her by holding her hands.... He was better than this... He can't make her uncomfortable and touch her without her concent....

He moved back... She came back to senses when she felt loss of their closeness.....

She immediately wiped her tears.... Noo... She is not that weak to let her tears flow in front of stranger....

'He is not stranger to you'...... Her mind remainded her...

She looked at him who was standing there with a guilt.,...... She understood what he might have assumed...

Divya : it's not because of you..its just I remembered my father that's why I got little emotional.... You were about to say something......

He took a deep breath...and looked into her eyes......

Charan : I love you.....

Her eyes widened... She didn't expected this for sure not even in her dreams....... Words stuck in her throat....

Divya : wh... Whatttt

He signed....

Charan : That's true...I mean it...... I loved you for the past 1 year I wanted to have a life with you but I didn't approached you I already said the reason.....

I can't change myself..... I don't want you to suffer too...... I don't want to change yourself for me......... When ever I had the urge to express my feelings to you....i ran up to meet you I will get to see the luxurious life you live in and the power you holds in the society...

I didn't want you to bend yourself less from your level......

Life la nee mattum pothum naa entha comfort um ilatha life ah accept panipein nu pesa nalarukum
(You are enough for me and i can live where ever if you are with me.... Dialogue and all sounds nice only when hearing)

when it becomes the reality.... Eventually you will blame that life and you will start missing your luxurious life.......

Daily namakula sanda varum... It's not that life la problem eh ilama valanum nu perasai lam ila... Namkula sanda varanum mathi mathi nama samathanam panikanum....... But when I clearly know this would come I can't make a move after that......

And inaiku nee vanthu ketathum ithu elam tha enaku thonuchu.....

( we will fight daily..... It's not that i want a life with only happy moments and no fight... I do want us have a small fights and convincing sessions but when I clearly know this would come... I can't make a move after that ... When you came and asked me to marry you this what came to my mind first)

that's why I voiced out it...... But I didn't thought you will leave abruptly without answering me and that pain in that smile broke me.... I couldn't take it..... I....

A tight slap landed on his  cheeks.... He looked at her with wide eyes.. She was glaring at him with at most anger.....

Author's note...

Hello makkale.....

How was the chapter...

Do share your thoughts and views in comments...

What do you think about Charan now.......

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤