My wife is important

Mature content ahead🔞🔞... If you are not comfortable then don't go ahead...

Author's POV

Divya : Then make it worth... ..

They were completely drenched his shirt on her was sticking to her skin showing her every single curves... His eyes didn't moved away from her eyes.......

The rain drop covered wet lips of her was inviting him to have his feast..... His thumb wiped of them slowly.... She took a deep breath.... He bit is lower lips making him look even more hoter and desirable for her.....

Charan : Stop me dee..

He groaned closing his eyes...She looked at him and held his hand which is cupping her face...

Divya : I won't.....

In a fraction her lips were swallowed by her husband for an hungry kiss... This one was wild.. He was eating her lips like a chewing gum she didn't even fought for dominance... She let him take what he wants... He was literally sucking her life through her mouth....

His hands trailed down till her thighs... She got the cue and jumped on him.. He caught her by her butt.... She encircled her legs around his waist her hands were encircled on his neck and was gripping his hair tightly... His hands were kneading her butt making her moan in between the kiss which he swallowed....Without breaking the kiss he carried her inside...

Once they were in the kicked the main door through his foot to lock it then pinned her to the door... With both of her hands above her head...he was holding then by one hand while the other locked the main door.....

His eyes locked with her with too much of desires..... He leaned back a little to  get a clear view of his seductive wife who is all wet both in and out...

Wet hairs.....his eyes followed a water drop which was now travelling from the center of her forehead... It traced between her dark and sharp eyebrows and trailed down through her nose tip and fell on her upper lips.... She parted her lips and in fell on her lower lips........ It then trailed down further through her neck and ended at her clevage which is visible through the top two buttons opening ...

His eyes darkened even more by the sight of her harded bosoms and erected nipples...

Her eyes were on him following his every moment..... Her body shivered not because of the wet cloth she wearing but because of the intense look on her husbands eyes and in anticipation of what he will do next.....

His eyes travelled even more  down her bare waist was  slightly visible as the shirt was sticking to her he can clearly see her body... She felt like he was seeing her naked she felt naked without being naked under his eyes...... His eyes travelled even more further down and saw her wet panties... When he licked his dried lips... She felt goosebumps all over her body...she became even more wet down there her toes curled at his intense gaze....... She pressed her thighs her breath already lost the pattern......

She couldn't seee further it's too much for her.... She couldn't believe herself.. He didn't even touched her but his hungry gaze alone makes her this much weak and wet.... She can't even imagine how it would be when he touches.... And she knows it won't stop with mere touch..... Her body shaking already thinking all about that..... She felt too exposed and helpless to be like this in front of him... Pinned to the door in wet clothes... To be specific only in inners and his shirt and giving him a seductive view feeding his hungry eyes...

But she liked it.... She want to be under his dominance today... She just wants him to touch her nothing else....

His hand gripping her hands slowly trailed down... And he dipped  his head in her neck... While his other hand gripped her waist keeping her in place...she let out a moan when he sucked her skin.... His trailed hand slowly  unbuttoned the shirt... One by one.... But she was lost in the ecstasy to even realize it... Her mind was completely occupied by his bitings and sucking and those number of wetkisses he was giving on her neck and collar bone region.... Her hands entered inside his hair pulling him more into her.....