make it worth

Author's POV...

They had their dinner in silence... Now it's raining charan was sitting on the steps in front of door watching the rain....

Divya  came there and sat on his lap and leaned back pressing herself to his hard torso.... Atomatically his hands encircled around her pulling her more into him and kissed her shoulder..

She was wearing the same shirt he wore before... He felt slightly relived when he found her wearing a bra underneath his shirt when his hands moved up..

His hands gripped her neck.. She leaned back giving him more access... He smiled and sucked her neck... She left out a small moan.....

Divya: hunmmm...

Charan : What madam is thinking...

Divya : Praying that this rain should not become heavy...

Charan furrowed...

Charan : why?..

Divya looked at him.... Their faces were too close because of that cuddling position.... The rain sprinkles were falling near their feet as they were sitting on the steps out of main door...

Divya sucked his jaw and said....

Divya : because my husband is policeman... If it rains heavily he have to go for his work to monitor the damage and works..... Right...

Charan : Right...

He smiled and pressed his lips on the side of her head....she let out a deep breath and leaned back on his shoulder...

Divya : You just came back...

Charan : yeah.... But that's how my profession is...

Divya : I know... Still your wife need your presence.. She needs your time... Don't you think about that...

Charan : I think about my wife all the time de...
Now am I not with you spending my time with you.. Huh...

He said and kissed her cheeks...

Divya: You won't understand.... Leave it..... Your sister called me today..

Charan : Akkava...

Divya : hmmm.... She invited us to come there for village festival...

Charan :hmmmm... She said that to me too...

She looked at him.....

Divya : are we going there...

Charan : Do you want us too...

Divya : Yes... I know you don't have good memories there but your childhood  memories stays there... At least the happiest ones when your parents are alive...

Charan : I don't remember those happy memories de...

Divya : Still I want us to go there...... My husband born in that place... I want to see that place with him for sure...

He chuckled and hits his head with her lightly...

Charan : I thought I will take you for honeymoon in this one week to see the beautiful places together with her... But my wife wants to see the village I born..

Divya : Honeymoon... Really... I thought you don't know that word exists...... I just want to be with you no matter what the place is... And now I want us to go there... We can go for honeymoon later on....

Charan : I can take you there dii but the problem is where we will stay... There is no hotel... And at akka's in laws house there is only 2 room... And I don't want to stay there first......