Choosen one

Author's POV...

After Shiva left Divya leaned back on her chair and the past days events surfaced...

She did went to see Charan but no one knows that he was still alive except her and shiva....

For others Charan is dead 2 years back so as Gowri who died in a accident 3 years back when it all started.... In fact the first scapegoat was Gowri...

But only Divya know that both he thought he killed was alive....

She wanted to frame that visit as business meet.... So she went to that mountain ranges big landlords the doctor couples that's how the manager said....

Divya went to their bungalow to talk about buying new estate there....

There she saw sometimes that shook her to the Core...... Gowri was there alive..... But that couple introduced her as Nila their daughter...

Divya was confused...... She knows Gowri's accident was happened in a place just 2 km away from that village.....

Another shock was Mynthavika... Gowri's Two year old daughter who is exact copy of her Father Shiva...

Shiva's mother wanted another baby....a daughter but she only blessed with one son so she used to dress him up in girls dress and there was a picture of Shiva and Divya which was taken when they are 2 years old wearing contrast floral frock....

Mythu looked just like that..and Gowri to said that she did had a accident 3 years back.......... Divya joined all the dots and concluded its same Gowri.....

She was more happy and was about to dial Shiva's number but she stopped....... She can't take risk now........ Until he is alive Gowri have to be there...

She stopped her urge... Her final words to the new Gowri was this..

" We will surely meet again but then you will in the place belongs to you"..

" I don't understand gha"...
Confused Gowri asked...

"You will when it happens.... Till then be safe.... "

Divya left from there but Dev was not ready to leave Mynthu there... He wants her to take to his home with him....

Divya was actually surprised to hear such thing from Dev... He was kind of cold boy.... He won't share anything belongs to him....but he gave his Choclate bar to Mythu even before Divya ask him to and he was smiling at that little girl with admiration....

From then he wanted to bring het to his house.... Divya said him for that he have to grow up as man first then only he can do that..... That little boy was soo determined then he even tris to use his appa's gym....

Divya chuckled... And yes Shiva was right... The past Gowri with all her memories surely won't be happy with sending her daughter to Divya's house but this new one surely will....

Because the present Gowri have no memories about her own self... She is not that devil CEO... She is the calm,innocent and Naive one....

But it was happened because of her..... That made Divya sad again...... That day flashed in front of her eyes....

Flash back

Divya and Charan's life was moving happily.... Their love for each other grew more and more they couldn't be away from each other....

After Dev's birth Charan become even more protective towards Divya and his son...

It's been a year after Dev's birth they did celebrated his birthday in a grand manner....