⚔️𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Au:smp
-
Sapnap, once good friends with dream had the great fall with the green eyed dirty blonde the day he entered prison. And that was the day punz was declared to get revenge on the raven.

Reven for the the dirty blonde, for leaveing unlike what the raven promised.. how ever the blue eyed boy had a secert he never told anyone..

"Punz" Dream said hyped in his cell seeing the slightly shorter blond.

"Dream, I was called apon?" Punz said leaning on the wall, "what you need the mercenary to do?"

"Rid of sapnap" Dream said, "he broke his promise, I told him I'd kill him if he ever did"

Punzs eyes widened  getting sweety palms, fuck why did it have to be sapnap of all pepole, the person punz wants so badly in a romantic regard.

"Well.. about that" punz looked at the cold black, hard wall blushing abit, "we might have a-"

Dream looked at the blonde, his bright as lime eyes giveing a cold, emotionless, care of I don't care for it look, "don't tell me he wowed u to get ur heart punz"

Punz looked down, "yes...master"

Fuck, that's exactly  what the problem  was, he was inlove, deeply at that with sapnap halo, have been senice the frist war.

"What's the problem then" Dream said.

"He's under xDs and king George's protections" punz quickly stumbled out a utter lie. He's fucking lying threw his teeth to his employer.

"That is a issue." Dream hummed, "ill charge with xd, but if you don't do it I'll kill u"

***

Punz adventully left the prison, now walking and kicking peices of gravel down the pathfinder to church prime.

"How am I ment to..." punz muttered, "do something  totally agisnt what I want to the person He's targeting"

|! Punz->Dream you better pay me a shit tone for this.

This was gonna be a very rough and hard bounty, for him atleast he soon ran into whom he was to kill, falling on the cold, yet slightly rocky terrain.

"Punz are you okay? You seem out of it" sapnap said, "very hot, red"

Punz looked the raven in the eyes, "im fine sapnap.. just- have many things on my mind"

Punz looked down relizeinf  his crush was straddling him he moved, his left hand to the thigh and other on the waist.

"Woa- what you doing there punz" sapnal said blushing, "you seem touchy"

Punz sighed, "look- i...fuck it" punz leaned in the last few inches kissing the other soft.

Sapnap at frist sat there, letting punzs lips connect and kiss his own, before he closed his eyes and kissed, allowing punz to do as he wanted as the kiss broke, punz kissed down to his neck pausing.

"Can I contuie?" Punz muttered, wanting to do as much as possible before he had to ruin it by taking one of sapnaps cannon lives.

"Maybe not in the open if it what I'm thinking" sapnap said embressed.

Punz blinked and eyes widened, "Oh heavns no. I'm not saying - I'm asking if I may mark you're neck"

"O- go right ahead' sapnap said.

Punz got right to work marking, kissing the soft tanned skin of the taxenien slowly standing and carrying the boy into the church.

Sure it's abit sinful but punz didn't care he's pushed sapnap down on the bench where they sat and contuied to shoke sapnaps neck and lips in kisses.

"Punz~ m" he slightly moaned.

Punz stoped pulling out the dagger pulling sapnap up as he's now  straddling.

"Punz..? What happend" sapnap asked, "what's the dagger for?"

Punzs eyes cleared with tears, "im sorry.. I love you so much... but - if I don't hell be mad"

"Who? I can help yo-" sapnap started, the blade was already shoved into his body.

|° Sapnap was slayed by punz useing punzo 0/3 cannon lives remain.

Punz broke down laying on the boy he loved more then anything.. he thought sapnap had more  lives, when did he loose his other cannon lives? How did he end down at zero.

"I'm sorry sapnap. I'm sorry please wake up" punz begged crying on the others chest.

Xd showed up, "young mortal.. he's gone u took his life"

"If I didn't dream would kill me.." punz said in tears, "I thought he had more cannon lives"

"I know young mortal..-" xd said.

Xd sighed  outline punz close into a hug letting the young boy cry, at the hands of his bothers rain... he felt bad for the mercenary.. this whole time punz only was with dream to protect sapnap.

All that happend is  he got heart broken and the love of his life is gone.

"Fuck you dream" punz growled looking at the boy he loved dead on the church bench.
-

Mm