ᶜᵒʷᵇᵒʸ ₜₕₑ ᵥᵢₛᵢₜ pt 2

<streamer au>
Punz groned. "I'll make you and you won't like it"
-
Punz could only smirk as he helped himself to a bueaiful sight, a flustered panda, a naked one and sapnap nearly drolled seeing what was to be in him for the frist time ever.

"Punz you won't-" sapnap whimpered, trying to avoid the idea punz had.

Punz picked him up and lined the boy up, "we can test that theory"

Punz sucked his own figures and got right to stretching the man out, god sapnaps sounds wore addicting, each pretty sound punz was more eager to please the other with, more figures.

"Oh~ mm" sapnap moaned enjoying this, before a drawn out whine was given, "nooo" he whined at lost of contact feeling his hand now on sapnaps waist.

"Sush~ you gon' be fuller soon baby just lower down as you're ready" punz groned softly eger for this.

Sapnap whined and just sat taking it all in at once moaning loudly at enter both of them.

Sapnap started to rock. Back and forth like his life depended on it, shit punzs dick felt so good in his walls he loved so much he couldn't belive he lasted this long without this.. Magic feeling.

"Ah~" sapnap moaned drowling. "Fuc~ you're so big"

"Just for you baby. Just for you~" punz groned. " My fat cocks all urs."

Sapnap rocked back and forth contusiosly moaning so pretty for the other to hear, "fuck~ so damn good"

Sapnap kept guiding punzs cock to find that ball of nerves his fingers hit nights ago, he whine, "l-luke"

"Not my name." Punz groned looking at the other with a smirk.

"D-daddy... take over" sapnap begged with whines attach. "Please-"

Punz groned to the whiney begs, "he wants me to take over? Fuck him like a whore he is.?"

Sapnap whimpered and nodded, "please pleasure fuck my sp-"

Punz groned grabed the other and trusted up into harsh and fast. Sapnap screaming daddy.

That. That was differentlysomething on his top highlight list right now. Expiclly because he was screaming, punz was his daddy.

"You. Little bitch. Slutty bitch you simply love it. Love my fat cock all up in you" punz snickered , "and to think you thought I was bottom"

Sapnap grumbled with a moan, "I didn't expect you to be ah~ this huge"

"Lucky you" punz groned really enjoying it, his lips on his neck, "mark.?"

"U didn't have that part of ur bett~ u just wanted ur dick a~~~" sapnap moaned.

Punz scoled, "mm~ this is a funny way to clime someone" punz chuckled soft kissing the boys body, "I haven't been so forthcoming" he blushed.

Sapnap blinked..."you-"

"I. Wanna fuck you and call u mine to be honst have for a for years now" punz groned.. cum went running down both of them onto punzs pale carpet.

"Shit-" sapnap whined... he loved the idea and this feeling, "you fit-"

Punz began to meassge the ass he railed as he pulled out he pecked the others nose, "you do so well"

Sapnap starched and grabed his phone while cuddling into the blonde bitch who done broke his poor back, 'punz is daddy'.

Everyone instenly freaked out.

Fan:what?!
....
-
Want the sexcall part?