🔥𝘎𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵

Collage au
-
Punz yawned softly, as he got up and walked to the kitchen of his dorm, he'd hum softly leaning on the doorframe amring his roomate and bestfriend  sapnap just lent over the counter his ass just fat and perfect in view.

'Shit I'm so damn gay' punz thought, his mind kinda want to just fuck sapnap restlessly.

Punz decided to wistel and keep his cold yet flirty  demaner, "yk.. sapnap. Giving everyone that look may get you laid soon"

Punz walked over grabing a cup  and filling it with water- the raven blushed.

"Er- why would you even.." sapnap blinked, "you wore-"

"No I wasn't but" punz walked over, "whoever pins you down will be one lucky guy"

Sapnap punched punz in his sholder  - "Shut up.."

The truth is sapnap wanted... dick but the person from he was unaware checked him our regularly in that area, of crouse it'll be this cold flirty asshole.

"Mm.. why should i honey?" Punz joked  putting a arm loosely around the ravens waist sipping his water, "mm"

"Because.." sapnap didn't wanna say it, "you're just messing with me."

Sapnap just pushed up - and walked off to his room, and off crouse punzs eyes was down at sapnaps ass - with its slight jiggle.

'I wanna pound him so damn hard in his ass..' punz thought sipping his water, '..mm I need damn holy water there is no way he'd hook up with me. His roomate'

Sapnap just curled up in his room, punz was messing with his fellings he knew punz liked to stare at him - but he always  had his relaxed-cold scoll on.. that confused him.

Adventully there was little moans coming from sapnaps room.. he had gotten aroused - thinking more deeply about punzs stareing.. his mind went right to be being fucked.

And of crouse.. at the climax.. he had moaned punz..

"Sh..that's embressing" sapnap muttered, he decided to just crawl in bed and hide..

30 minutes went by and punz came in, sapnaps prays wore answered or he thought.. punz did hear it.. oh boy he enjoyed it.. but he had his stright cold glare on him.

"N-need something" sapnap said, god it's embressing talking to the person you wore masterbating for and accidently moaned his name.

Punz tattered abit on the line of being  stright to the point or his flirty hinty.. but he just admired sapnap and it slipped out.

"You know if you want me to fuck you so damn bad ask me" punz said closing the door and slowly inching closer.

Sapnap became flushed his crush - was extremely blunt and pretty much said.. 'imma fuck ya'. Without saying it.

"Youre fucking with me.. just teasing me.. for moaning ur name" sapnap huffed, "you don't mean it get out"

Punz was taken a back abit but quickly has sapnap pinned under him on the bed, "yk how I said pose like that and someone will rail you?" Punz paused, "that someone is about to be me.. fuck I just didn't think you want that taken over a kitchen contour"

Sapnap blinked, "you-"

Punz kissed him smirking, "was imaging  fucking you in that prostion? Fuck yes"

He paused before  humming and contuing, "mind.. if I just fuck you? We both seem to want it"

Sapnap didn't answer, simply ripping clothes off and soon, nude they wore.. and even more soon punz had sapnap praticlly looking like he got arrested  to the head bored.

"Oh you're poor voice will be dead when I'm done fucking my whore" punz smirked.

Sapnap went to speak - it was drowned by a screaming moan when punz unexpectedly slamed in,  thrusting in vigorously.

Sapnaps card - was being taken violently  today, and best of all it by the one man he thought would never ever want his huge cock in him.. well of crouse he didn't.. know or care what size punz was but. . The huge member in him was certinly a surpise.

Soft moans - loud moans, moans of every decimals  quickly rampetly   filled the room with utter  ectesey - it was clear to any one walking past.

At noon, it was ass-munching time... or mateing seson for this 20 year old raven, and 21 year old blonde.

"Such a good bitch for me" punz groned and slamed in deeper, "you like that being fucked like a whore?"

"M-m Pun- DADDYY" Sapnap moaned, it was very fucking clear he liked it, all maybe alittle to much.

Who was anyone kidding though, punz enjoyed it alot to, he ivisioned this for awhile... but sapnaps moaning his name well masterbating.

Gave him a much needed confidence - and maybe not needed horneyness to take his thoughts as a spin right into the ravens ass.

"Pun.augh~ you must of wanted this" sapnap said in a whoreish whiny little moan.

Punz wipped his head up his blonde hair stuck to his forehead by sweat, "you saw me stareing  I'm shocked the hiding my crouch quickly  never gave me away"

Sapnp felt like he never did anything well bonner worthy.. yet punz says he always was horney. "Honstly I noticed but thought you wore imgainging doing the  aaaa~ one kid that you looked at flirtly three days ago"

Punzs scoll returned - the look sapnap confused was his annoyed look.  "You've got them backwards that was annoyed"

"The look you get from me is the flirty one baby. I mean clearly because you're taller older roomate is fucking you well today"

Time went on - it couldn't of been more then a hour both cummed 2 times, and punz laid looking at the raven. "You take me so good"

"Mm" sapnap muttered nussled into punzs chest, "was it that necessary to go hard.."

Punz chuckled, "mm.. probably not but fuck you moaning my name sounded so slutty I thought ~ you'd want to be slutted out"

Sapnap whined, "you.. wanted you're roomate on ur dick out of all people?"

"You wanted you're roomates dick out of all pepole" punz shot back.

"True.." sapnap muttered in a yawn falling asleep.
-