🍀⚔️SʅυɱႦҽɾ ραɾƚყ

<highschool/bully au>

Sapnap walked through the school as the poplar boy slamed him into the locker.. the one that made him queezy with adoration and love.

"What do you need" sapnap said unamused, his back now kinda aching from the harsh landing into the cold metel.

"You little .... bitch" punz said, he muttered between little and bitch... to something unknown.

"Well? Is that all you have, if so I really ote to be going" sapnap said really unamused, yet liking this feeling.

"As rules, were having a sleep over you're invited" punz said, flipping his golden blond hair out of his eyes, showing his baby blues.

Sapnap went quiet debating on what to say plotting his response, "perhaps I'll show, just to piss you off more blonde bitch"

Punz rolled his eyes, "says the one who kisses boys"

"Just say it. I'm a fag" sapnap said rolling his eyes flicking punzs forehead, "now back it, and you should be bullying karl to for that reason if youre bullyinf me for it", he pushed the blonde back and walked off.

Punz was abit pink to it.. but shook it off when his friend came on.

"Still fudeing  with nick huh" Dream tanted, "when will you stop and just come to it"

"What you mean" punz rolled his eyes, "I don't know what you're on abt clay"

"Sure you dont" Karl luaghed, "the fact you guys only bully him bc he rejected me"

"He's also annoying karl" george  said, "a total teachers pet"

***

Sapnap aginst better judgement, did end up going to the sleep over, though stay away from them all like the pluage.

"Halo. This isn't how sleep over works" Karl said, "come join"

Sapnap rolled his eyes, "im only here because my mom froced me. I didn't and don't want jack from you assholes."

For somereason those words hurt punz.. he didn't understand, was there a untold attraction to the boy, "come on don't be a buzzkill." Punz said.

"One to talk when you're one" sapnap threw back, "you make life unfun"

The room went in os... punzs head turned, "you did not."

"I did killjoy" sapnap replied cockly, "what you gonna do."

Punz paused and walked up to him, "you don't wanna know  what I do to little bitches. Ya?"

A painful smirk  of, pure cockness plastered on his perfect face. "Whipe you stupid smirk off dickwad"

"Make me" punz said pinning  the boy with his knee to the wall, "or can you not because you're a bottom bitch?"

Sapnap went quiet for a moment thinking of a response, "this looks kinda gay"

"Ngl it does punz" Quackity  said breaking down in his luaghing, soon  followed by a teakettle. "Is he other then what he climes?"

To that out cocky boy backed up now embressed. "Fuck you all."

Punz walked off to his room, be hasn't come to terms with his own sexuailty... but some he liked the look of the boy looking up at him.

"Shit..." punz muttered leaning on the closed door..

He's fallen for his enemy. Well, that's there dynamic  they have going on... no wonder why some times when punz watches sapnap fight he found it hot af..  "out of everyone  it has to be him.."

Punz couldn't lie. Though he ignored the times he woke up hard as fuck from dreams of the raven under him, pretty and naked showing all his imperfections on full blast.

"How did I not.." He muttered, after about  an hour he walked down seeing sapnap making out with dream.

"What the fuck-?" Punz said, sything  of anger.

"It's just a dare but aren't those two cute" Quackity  said.

"Yeah.." punz muttered.

Sapnap looked up at the blue eyed one, snickering abit, "awh the blondies back from his gay panic"

"Shut the hell up bitch" punz huffed crossing his arms his eyes wandering down sapnaps body before darting away.

Sapnap shrugged and went back to the game.

***

Soon ehnogh the jealously bubbled, the group asleep but sapnap.

"You staying.." punz asked.

"Mhm" sapnap said, relizing it's only them.

"I have a spare room if-" punz started before sapnap stood.

"Punz why wore you acting odd tho" sapnap intrupted.

Punz looked off before smirking pushing the boy to a wall.. "You know.. you're a hot little  bitch.."
-
T.b.c