🔥ℌ𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔶 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 [2]

Pt two of:𝗙𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀

Punz smirks at the raven. As the raven becomes flustered out his mind.

Punz was a dirty man.. he always had a thing for the raven. Just never brought it up.. when he'd visit his step bother he would watch from the kitchen from abit before disappearing to his room in need of some help down their.

"You just met me..." sapnap murmered.

"Love at frist sight exisits" punz argued abit as Karl came out.

Punzs hand was on sapnaps thigh and a figure lifting his chin..

"What is this?!" Karl said shattered inside.

Sapnap glazed at the floor.

"Something you wouldn't know much about" punz shut back and turned sapnaps chin back lining to his ear. "I have wanted to kiss and fuck you from the frist moment.."

"Act like you're lover really"

"Punz get off of him he's probably  uncomfortable" george huffed tapping his foot as he peaked out with dream and q, hearing the scream.

"Im perfectly fine" sapnap giggled, "he's just complemnting me on how the skirt looks"

Punz looked to his bother with a smirk.

'Knew it he was planning  to fuck my bestfriend tonight' Dream thought.

Punz turns back to the raven and slowly hums slowly looking at sapnap  lips as his hand moves his waist.

Sapnaps eyes widen.. was punz about to kiss him right now?!

Space slowly closed and lips locked.. sapnap happily kissed the blonde, who's hands showed he wanted alot more then the kiss.

Karl went back into his dressing room salming the door.

"What the hell you only just met and you're kissing him?!" George hissed, "this is trinay"

Punz growled as the kiss broke, "Oh its insanely  obvious you're bother is having a brat fit bc his crush wants me." Punz paused, "darling go chnage please I'll pay for you"

Sapnap blushed and went back into the dressing toom he got changed and came out with the outfits he wanted.  Confused on what punz ment. And why he's acting like their a thing.. not that he minds.

Punz smirked and took one of sapnaps hands kissing the top of it holding it as he headed out with sapnap.

"What the--" Quackity  said, "what you doing punz"

He glazed off, "what does it look like?"

"Being a homewecker" Karl hissed, "you knew dream told you!"

"Dream also knew something about me" punz mermed not wanting to admint it til he and sapnap wore alone.
(Yes they paid skipping it)

***
Punz took sapnap to his home via his mortercycle.

"What you mean back there before I changed..?" Sapnap asked.

"..Karl has a crush on you" punz muermed.

"Damn- " sapnap hummed and nuzzled punz, "yet he isn't at all my type."

"What's your  type then?" Punz grones softly.

"Someone who gets hard when someone jumps scared on his lap" saapnap giggles, "maybe frame it so it'll happen to"

Punz blushed, "damn. You -"

"Herd you grone you wornt that hard" sapnap hummed as punz parked the bike.

Punz smirks and gets sapnap off taking him inside and insteanly englufs  him in a kiss. Carrying him to the closest bedroom witch happend to be his.

Sapanp moaned felling like he was pinned to the door.

"Punz~ m" sapnap whined, that diffently got punz horny as hell for him.

"Mm~ what baby" punz groned low.

"Please.." he whimpers.

Punz smirks, "Oh how I wanted to hear you whining and begging for me ~ sense you wore on my lap"

Punz chnaged the position to them being on the bed. Shirts off and on the floor. "Don't compline when you can't walk after I'm done"

"O~ you're acting so hot punzy" sapnap groned felling cold as the rest of him was exposed to the air.

Sapnap screeched loudly when entered, and punz well didn't wait. He just rammed  in and out.

Contuing to fuck the boy he loved for years. As he screamed daddy for him, unknown to him ... or them both Dream returned..

And karl... well was quickly on the floor crying.. because..

As the bed rocked - and pleads and screeches louder.. it was insanely  obvious punz was getting his dick wet in his crush.

It probably  was an hour later when you could hear water running.

And few after that punz was on the couch  holding his freshly clamed.

"Mine" sapnap  murmered aginst punz.

"Yes yours darling" Punz chuckled soft combing through his hair.

"Punz you asshole! You took Karl's crush" George hissed.

"Karl never had a chance with me.. I've always been more into blondes.." Sapnap murmered, "it was just puppy love to me"

Karl sniffled. "Not to me.."

"Im sorry Karl.. truly I just-- I've always honstly had a thing for punz... just kinfa- he gave stright guy" Sapnap murmed.

"Im bisexual so easily it's confused" Punz murmered.
-
Don't worry Karl you get a book where you're shipped with  Sapnap soon... and well punz... and dream. :)