🔥𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦? [2]

"Fun?!" Sapnap raised a brow.

"I'll be honst  I planned from the frist moment I walked in this house I was gon' rail you to hell" punz said, non suhluntly, "you're childihess did offput it for abit, I'll admint but this new attitude  you're giveing. Is screaming to me you want me. To fuck you senseless"

"I-" sapnap blinked blushing red, what punz wanted.

Punz smirks in a purr as his hands hooked around the ravens waist pushing him onto the bed they wore on, him above sapnap.

Lingering above the shorter, his glaze went down as he licked his lip. "May I? I'm not gon contuie without Permisson"

Sapnap whimpered nipping his lip, he glazed down at punzs tint.. it did look big - something sapnap is a cockslut for. Men with big dicks.

"I need a yes or no baby, not a whine" punz grunted, becoming more and more processively sexually frustrated, he only did the sticker thing in inted to get laid after.

"We did make a deal.. that you got to choose we  do what's next" sapnaps voice rang weakly under the much more dominant blonde. "So you have my full consent"

Punz smirked, "Oh the things you do to me sapnap"

Punz attacked the ravens neck   - getting some whines and whimpers, only the short end of the stick of what he really wanted. "That isn't hardly ehnogh nosie" he pouts.

"T-then what is?!" Sapnap asked embressedly.

"Call me daddy, scream it. At worst you're voice is scratchy in the moring" punz said oh so sudctively  in the others ear, removing their clothes, ticking his tongue, "you're arused  don't worry I'll be having  scream for mercy when I'm done"

Sapnap moaned only to that alone as his leg was lift onto punzs sholder - as punz lines up.

Pushes in and thrusts hard, fast. Obliterating the poor boys insides as sapnap screams, begs and calls him daddy.

"DADDY" Sapnap moans, so elegantly for the other male.

"Damn right that's my name" punz said smirking, so clearly  proud to hear sapnap scream that, at his mercy.

"S-so big" sapnap whimpered, he never once expected punz to be this truly gifted down there. He never even thought about it til right now.

"Every inch of my wide  fat cock is in you~ its all yours baby" punz groans utterly enjoying it.

Sapnap moans, "can more then just it be mine?"

Punz blushed did his crush - as he got railed just seriously  ask to just date.. "Oh my god~ mm never thought I'd hear you  ask that baby.. but ~ I diffently need to fuck this ass more"

"T-thats not a answer  to-" sapnap moaned louder when his magic spot was hit.

Punz groned, "of crouse honey. ~ I would hate for anyone else to get a spin in this ass of yours..~ mm"

Truth is this was punzs plan - to fuck sapnap into  being his before Karl could confess to him the next moring in MCC.

Everyone knew Karl was planning it.. and let's say punzs overlying love for sapnap wasn't having it.

"So glad you're mine now" punz grones and fucks sapnap harder, knowing well Karl's gonna take his shot. Get rejected all due to how good he is in bed.

But could care less - all he cared about was sapanps sweet noises - that sapnap said was all his, and punz gladly took them all stright to his dick.

Sloppiness filled sapnaps insides - moans making a very scratchy  sqeeky voice. And a beg as sapnap lost the battle of holding it, cumming all over them.

"Sh- sorry! It's just so good.. to fell  you in me" sapnap whines in embressment.

"It's okay panda" punz said pecking his cheek, "im close aswell"

A few thrusts and a loud grone later sapnap was white.

Punz of coruse did the  after care shebang..
---
The next moring went as punz expected - sapnap sounded like a frog lived in his throat, lots of hot tea - punz was playing right by him on the bed.. and

"Sapnap I have something to tell you!" Karl said nevrously.

"Wh--ats  u--up karll" sapnaps croqky  voice said into the mic, as he glares at his freshly climed boyfriend.

Punz mouthed 'I'll fuck you right now again  if you keep glareing'

Sapnap blushed as his eyes widden.

"I like you.. I'd like to have a chance.." karl said, "also what's up with you're voice"

"I'm sick that's all!" Sapnap lied with hig froggy  voice, "but uh I can't recipcate fellings"

"What why..?" Karl said, his heart shattering.

"Because he's my boyfriend I tried to worn you" punz said, "now let's do mcc, we don't need drama"

"Ayo wtf- congrats man" Quackity  said. "But that's quiet a shocking ship"
-
Oop