☘️⚔️𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦

[Kidnap au]
-
The raven stood face to face with who took him, he didn't know where he was.

"Where  am I..?" The raven crooned in utter fear, looking at the taller.

The taller much stronger, taller than the raven looked at him with a harsh scowl and a low growl in his shakey tone.

"I told you dear you're mine." The blonde replied, "Didn't I?"

"When did I become yours" the raven practically shouted, in utter shock.

He recognized the blond from the street, where he last remembered being, "How'd I even get here?!"

The blond's eyebrows frowned, and a smirk turned, "You became mine by walking into my arms." He said seductively.

"As to where? You're home now dear" the blonde added.

"Home?! This doesn't look like my home" the raven replied, clearly very frightened, but didn't want to show it.

The blonde now in a scowl glared at the raven, "It's our home. Our home now"

"I never agreed to be anything of yours" the raven bravely argued, "I wanna go to my home, not be stuck in ur cruddy  basement"

"It's not a basement," the blonde said, in an angered tone, "it's our room"

"It's dry." The raven said glancing around.

The room was not very decorated - just thrown together, though he felt like he was laying on a cloud - the bed differently was comfy.

"Dry, well I didn't know what my dear would have liked so he can decorat-" the blonde started removing his hood

"No!" The raven growled

Revileing his beautiful  - shiny ocean-blue eyes eyes looking at the raven with a soft glaze looking at the shorter raven.

"No? No, what you're mine" the blonde growled, clearly getting annoyed. "You are to live with me"

"I don't want to! You can't force me" sapnap snapped at the blonde, "Even with you're ocean blues, it would never convince me to stay with whoever snatched me"

The blonde was displeased - with this response and growled, "Oh come on- I didn't snatch you, you  would have frozen if I left you there"

A white lie, sure but he was trying to manipulate  the boy, "Plus dear I'm hurt you don't remember me"

Acting. But who cares?

"I'm supposed to remember a blue-eyed blondie? I can't say I haven't met 4 thousand of them before" sapnap said cockly. "What makes you so special"

The blonde gave a puzzled look - damn the raven is a difficult one, "Thursday night party you made out with a blonde."

Sapnaps eyes widen, "why the fuck would you kidnap me?! Weirdo!"

"Your kiss was addicting I need more of them," the blonde said stepping closer to the male on the comfy  bed, "and more"

Sapnal blushed  - the blonde did mention he wanted to bust his dick into the raven, "heh?! You-"

"Wanna take I spin in your fat ass? Absolutely" the blonde said no Shane, "but most importantly  I want you to be mine, forever"

Now the blonde seem manic - the raven shocked the boy he kissed at a party was now his kidnapper or is that what the blonde wanted him to think..?

"I'm not gonna marry a low-life kidnapper" sapnap rolled his eyes, "Why on earth would I?"

The blonde - groaned and pushed the raven down, "Oh you will baby because you stuck with me. Here"

Sapnap went quiet, "I'm already... taken back off!"

The blonde seemed to begin with glee and got a lopsided cocky smirk. "Well yeah I said you're mine dear"

"Not you!" Sapnap muttered.

The blonde growled, "I said... you're mine dear"

Sapnap went to reject yet again only to get swiftly kissed - it was gentle and passionate.. yet also rough at the same time, the raven was not even kissing back shocked as the blonde enjoyed his one-sided make out before he spoke on saps lips.

"You're mine. And you aren't leaving me anytime soon" the blonde crone, "I'm not afraid to fuck ur walking gone."

Sapnap only could go into gay land with that... the kidnapper was hot he'd give the kidnapper that.
-

The punz version of the spoiled kidnap au I showed on my communications tab :)