🔥𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕪

[Streamer au]
-
Sapnap was streaming with punz, they wore a few blocks away from echother, well in the own hosues.

Chat:will you two ever meet up?

"I dunno I don't think punz could even last long in the same room  as me" sapnap snickered.

There was more to do with that - mostly because when these two hung out punz was always embressly flustered and offering to spoil the shit out of sapnap.

It's obvious to anyone who knows them - or fans who seen them togather in public punz has a thing for sapnap, but to sapnap himself.

But sapnap always seems to be glazing at two regions of punz - his dick and lips. When with groups there's many times where they both zone out and englof fantasies.

"What you mean I won't last long sapnap" punz snared. "I don't think you will, at all"

"Me? I won't last long?" Sapnap snapped back, "you're the one has aminted to thousands you wouldnt be apposed to trying my ass out for urself"

"Toshay" punz groned, he was slowly  growing hard.. fuck the way sapnap aroused him so flawsly. "Youre the one that called me daddy"

"Oh go fuck yourself I wanted rissed" sapnap snapped back, "you diffently won't last long even as a top"

Punz growled low, "Oh why don't you shut up about this"

"Punz couldn't even last long in bed if he tried chat" sapnap snickered.

"Youre being a bloody bitch" punz snared, "and trust me you do not. Do not want me to be fucking that bitchyness out of you"

His voice - deep and sudactive voice.

If sapnap had face cam on he'd be beat red and flustered for all to see - but for now he's isolated. "This convocation doesn't seem very tos punz"

Punz grumbled, "you started it. And trust me one day~ I will do just that"

"Punz shut up - this isn't something children need to hear about" sapnap soclded the older, "well contuie this discussion  off stream"

"Becides we both know I'm joking"

Punz went quiet - has he seriously falling inlove, or well heads-over heels for a man who doesn't even see him romanticlly?.

Chat:punz went sexual - and I don't even think sapnap was going there.

"Punz gets flustered easily around me. Yes we've met before  we went to the same highschool" sapnap sighed, "I don't neccerily understand why though"

Sapnap never saw himself as pretty - or well punzs type, at like - at all. Looking in the mirror  sapnap always shamed himself and his naked body.

"I do not" punz hissed.

The stream soon ends - but the call stays pinging sleice at frist.

"What is it with you and opeing saying you wanna fuck me" sapnap said, kinda flustered. "I'm not even bonner worthy"

Now that cought punz off gaurd  - he had the nastiest apon nastiest  dreams of sapnap, fantasies aswell.