🔥Over-bend

<adult au>
-
"You should abosutly call me daddy" punz half-joked.

"Nah you'd be a babyboy" sapnap replied, there chat heads growing green.

Punz hummed. "Yeah like you totally  are the top, you'd melt down. Let me me bend you over"

Sapnap yelped to the idea, "like you have anything you'd bend me over on"

"Kitchen contour, my couch, Bedbored, desk, coffee table, book shelf" punz started to list all the ideas his dreams gave him waking him, horny as shit after.

"Was punz being truthful when he told his stream he wanted a spin in my ass" sapnap teased, "seems he really thought about this before".

"You.. fucking bitch. Addciting bitch" punz groned.

"Eh-?" Sapnap said.. wait did sapnap actully..

"Hold on did you really.. invsion fucking  me before" sapnap said turning red.

"Did you really call  me.daddy before" punz said.

"Cleaver way to say yes" sapnap blushed, "o~ so u wanna make me all pretty under you" he giggled.

Punz groned, "I'd take you on my lap, on ur knees pinned to my bed or anything I could pin you to. But fuck~ I herd how flexible you are"

Sapnap blinked, "you-"

"I wanna bend you over. Rail you like the little bitch you are. Perhaps over every service  break ur back." Punz Said point blank. "And you'd like it."

"E-eh?" Sapnap blinked, "how would you"

Punz smirked leaning into the mic, "you know... daddy has a fat dick... I'm sure you'd bottom out just stareing"

Sapnap whimpered, "shit.. why must you be so damn good at this?"

"Good at?" Punz chuckled.

"Finding  ways to.." he'd go quiet as a mouse not wanting to say  punz tamed him into a bottom bitch.

"Oh I see. Well I think you should come over" punz said bluntly, to be honst this boy, made him horny. "You've been bad"

Sapnap groned, "fuck you." His chat head dissapreed.

Punz hummed  looking down as he left. "He is too good and making me excited just his shy glaces..."

Soon he had a raven at his door step, and punz pulled him in, "Oh so he does do hookups?"

Sapnaps eyes widened, so thats why punz  summed him. "So- uh want you're dick sucked?"

Punz hummed, "im thinking... more so a diffent hole" punz kisses the others ear, "hmm.. witch surface frist.."

Sapnap blushed red, "I didn't cones-"

"Ur stareinf at the issue in my pants. And plus ir horny. Allow me"  Punz hummed with a smirk.

Not long after soft kissing became sapnap bent over backwards on the kitchen counter, leg over punzs sholder.. naked and stuffed full.

"Oh- a~ fuck hu-huge" sapnap moaned, the moment the blonde slame his legath in.

"Mm~ and it gets all excited when you ... do You're cute shit.. oh how I wanted this~ come on baby" punz groned.

He wanted to hear sapnap call him daddy, in a sexual way not just for rez on a game.

"Oh- ~ ahh." Sapnap moaned enjoying the dick, "M!"

"Babyboy. You know what to call me" punz said, "I get my dicks good but I wanna hear it"

"Daddy! Oh fuck -" sapnap screamed, moaning extremely loudly punz hit his spot dead on.

Punz smirked and contuied to ram that spot, it becoming his clear favoite spot to abuse, his lips sucking on the males skin, leaveing red marks to turn a vibrant, pretty purple later on. "Oh~" his tongue clicked with a grone, "found it.~"

Sapnap moaned so bueaiful  for punz, getting absoutly dystoryed.. he didn't  last long with how much pleasure. But he did cry alot, but tears of unforgiving lust.

Cum down the males legs, on the kitchen tales floor.

And oh fuck punz wasn't kidding. Sapnap was fucked til there was no cum left, to be fucked and in almost every spot punz mentioned.

"Punz- a~ I love it but to much.." sapnap whimpered once placed on the bed, "m' sleepy"

Punz hummed, "you did so well" he then kissed the males nose, "rest well"
-
Oh lanta-