☘️𝘕𝘰 '𝘥' 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦

[Flirt au]
-
Punz was a poplar flirt at school - yet when the new cross-dressing raven came to the school something chnaged.

He seemed to have a soft  sincere, loveing but kinda cold glaze on the male at all times.

His name was sapnap - and oh boy that boy was a dream, but of crouse everyone worned sapnap about punz intently.

"Blue eyed blondie. His name is punz and he's a massive flirt to all" Karl said to sapnap  all while being all lovey.

Something burned deep in the blonde - was it jealously probably he lowly growled and turned to walk off with the simps following behind.

"Leave me alone.. not in the mood" he snaped at the simps.

"B-but" they whined.

He walked into the abounded male bathroom to escape the simps.

His mind a daze - so confused he never felt this before it was all purely meaningless to him always was.

But that raven - the new kid it's odd his heart beaten abit - has from the frist day they ever layed eyes on echother.

But Karl - Karl is just in the blondes way consently he wants to so badly flirt  with the male. Steal him maybe even pin him down and shove his dick into him.

"What the fuck is this new felling he's giveing me" punz muttered  holding on to the sink looking into the dirt covered -slightly shattered mirror.

He didn't know but what he did know is he wanted Karl fucking gone - as he used the water to splash his face.

That giddy giggle passing by - Karl torments him with everything because sapnap likes him - and deep inside he wanted to be in his shoes able to hold and kiss sapnap all be wanted.

And soon the less expected joinonur came into the bathroom punz smirked gaining a idea as he glanced the male up and down.

"Whatcha doing here" punz asked clearing his throat.

"I could ask you the same Mr flirt" sapnap replied, "looking for a place to escape Karl- he's great in all but abit too clingy sometimes"

"Skipping to" punz said pushing up and walking over, "I have to agree dear, Karl is quiet annoying and irritateing"

Sapnaps brow raised, "why would you find him annoying and irrating you have so many simps man"

Punz felt something in him change as he backs sapnap into the wall pinning him, smirking.

"He just is" punz hummed with a smirk resting on his face as he leaned into the ravens ear, "spell me"

"Uh.. m-e?" Sapnap said, "what are you fucking illreate"

"You forgot the d~" punz said soft pecking his ear.

"There's no d in me" sapnap muttered blushing.

"Not yet" punz smirked.

"Y-you i-" sapnap said.

"Want you on my dick? Frankly yes" punz Said not giveing a damn, "ill do you in this bathroom if I have to bueaiful"

"I- I'm not a simp of yours punz" sapnap said trying to hold his ground.

"I'll steal you from Karl one way or another" punz huffed and pushed the boy away before walking off kinda embressed.

"You actully fell for me" sapnap said shocked.

Punz just nodded - god this is embressing.

Sapnap took a deep breath and walked over running his hand up punzs arm.

"You actully not playing me?" Sapnap asked.

Punz turned lifting his chin and swiftly kissed sapnap hands on his waist. Sapnaps around his neck.

Punz slowly lifted him in the air and onto the wall - do all he wanted well most of it senice day one.

He wanted to engulf him in a kiss.

Kisses became make our sessions - that was an entranal  bliss when it broke sliva stange  both panting.

Punzs smirk returned - "what that tell you baby"

"You really like kissing me" sapnap panted.

Punz breathed abit in, "fuck it. Be my babyboy"

Sapnap kissed his cheek, "let's go for it"

Punz smiled and optted to carry him out proudly presenting his baby.

"But seriously my house later?" Punz asked.

"There isn't one in me yet so sure" sapnap giggled.
-