🍀🔥limelight

Punz a blondie - really hot every girl would droll, he was perfection. Now. What they didn't see was what happend in the dimmed limelight of the school, and its ability to cast ghostly yellow shadows.

Blonde hair, sticks to his pristine smooth skin - as he relesntsly goes for it with the boy; who the schools deemed unlovable, or simply unwanted, or ugly due to body image.

The raven - every so often would get a soft moaned induced pant out before his lips wore captured in punzs needy lips all over again  as he melted - though tried to high it underneath  the taller, slightly older then him blonde.

"P-punz were so screwed if we get cought - I told you we shouldn't-" sapnap pants out.

"I don't fucking care. What matters is" punz pauses, "you know I love you. And you love me right now"

Sapnap blushed - a tiny amount, he certinly  did love this blonde unconditionally, maybe that's a bad thing with how many girls are after his boyfriend.

That. Alone makes his blood boil.

"I hate you're damn simps" sapnap panted, "they are bitches to me"

Punzs eyebrows frowned, "im sorry there still bothering you?" His voice boomed, "how fucking dare they"

"Lower your voice - the last thing we need is to be herd by one of there parents or sib-" sapnap started only to get cut off.

"WHAT THE FUCK, PUNZ" Karl hissed.

Krissias  bother..

"Uh the true thing is you've walked into me about to fuck sapnap here into a new dawn" punz said annoyed, voice littered with pissed-ness.

"No you're with my damn sister and you're fooling about with you're best fucking friend" Karl hissed.

Punz chuckled, "she just said we wore, I never fucking agreed"

"Plus I'm so much better~ I bet she wouldn't even fit him" sapnap said with a smirk, eyeing punz down, "now please leave I would like my boyfriend  to fuck me hard now"

Punz smirks, "that I can do into the stall baby"

Sapnap nodded and headed into the big stall soon followed by punz who looked to the jaw dropped Karl.

"I'd get out unless youd like you're crush sounding like a slut for me" punz said before closeing and locking the stall door.

"What the fuck punz he isn't yours" Karl snapped.

Now everyone knew Karl had a thing for sapnap - well Karl doesn't think sapnap knows but he does who would when the romours started he was with karl.

"He is, and he's my fun cock loveing slut" punz groned loudly looking down at sapnap ass that's now exposed to him, but not to Karl. "Oh he's in for such a treat~"

"M~ when am I not when I sleep with you punz" sapnap whimpered abit, being needy for the blonde.

Without much of a thought punz smirked and lined his cock up - and once in it was very obvious.

"A~" Sapnap moaned Hella sluttly.

Karl's goot was seen stomped before storming out in a huff, "fuck you two" he calls out.

Punz rolled his eyes - and began  to fuck  his boytoy in the bathroom limelighted stall.

That room - quickly filled with sounds of eccesy.  And clear sounds of no regret- but instead of begs for more.

Punz was all so happy to simply give more to the raven - he infact gave it his all.
-
...
Fluffy/soft smut here we are.