🍀𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

Inspo:strawberry blond - Mizuki
-
Sapnap agnist his wishes - has fallen for punz.. he really didn't want it to be the case but here he was sitting in the grass by punz who was laying their.

A Bueatiful  starwberry- blonde with crystal blue eyes, you could drown.. sapnap looked away blushing lightly.

"Sapnap?" Punz said confused at the males actions, "are you okay?"

"Im fine.." sapnap Said, his heart skipping a beat at the sound, of punz saying his voice.

Even in the stnadered tone punz used for everyone.. it could highlight sapnap and how he felt unbelievablely spical when punz gave him a shallot  of attention.

"If you say so.. you're kinda red" Punz said moving his hair out of his eyes, as he gave Sapnap his wild stare.

"Uh...erm.. no I'm not-" Sapnap stammered pulling his hoodie over his head in a attempt to cover his rosey cheeks up.

"The hiding is what it gets for me" Punz chuckled. "And you're sttuering" he teased.

Sapnap hates to be teased but when punz did it his heart melted and he just wanted to kiss the blonde.

Just bearly out of highschool, and sapnap already  deep inside wants punz to wife him up.. it fells to him like it's ment to be.

"So punz anyone.. you've thought about.. yk dating recently" sapnap chocked up, attempting to change the topic in a way that helps him.

Punz tapped his chin, "not really, why"

Because I'm inlove with you.

Sapnap screamed internally, he wanted to be punzs.. well anything.

"Just wandering you've been alone for as long as I can remaber" Sapnap sighed.

"We probably  should go inside, it's getting late" punz said, seeing the sun set above the horizon. "And don't worry about that, I'll find someone adventully"

Hopefully  me.

Sapnap only nodded, with that thought burning in his mind.

***
Sapnap was sitting on his bed playing his getaire, singing the song he made for punz.

I love everybody because I love you ..

I don't need the city, and I don't need proof
All I need, darlin', is a life in your shape
I picture it, soft, and I ache

A knock on the doorframe, alreted  him to see punz leaning their.

"Can I help you?" Sapnap asked putting his getair by his bedside table, where it's home was.

Sapnap desperately wanting his home - to be punzs own arms.

"Bored plus I was wondering where'd you hear that song?" Punz raised a brow, using a cold-stuck up tone with his sly smirk.

"Oh.. I made it ages ago" sapnp stammered blushing..

His crush.. the one it's written for herd some of it.

"It sounds like it's made for someone who's the lucky girl?" Punz said, smirking  more, "I could probably  help you get to-"

"Who said it was a girl..." I murmered  looking to him in the eyes, "its about a guy"

Punzs face stayed the same, "ah you're a guy kisser to, so who's the lucky guy"

Sapnap chuckled, at his friends unawareness, "you  wouldn't know him"

Of coruse punz would. It is fucking punz.

***

Sapnap was sitting in the fheild murming lyrics unaware punz  had came out bare- footed.

Look at you, strawberry blond
Reach out the car window tryin' to hold the wind
You tell me you love me, I give you a grin [her. But chnaged it to me]
Oh, all I ever wanted was a life in your shape

Punz couldn't help but blush, even if the secound line was a fantasy  by sapnap right now.. it wasn't a wrong one.

Punz would never admint it but.. many times he's wanted sapnap in more of a friend way.

Only recently he relized it was a crush.
One he wasn't gonna act on.. but now he will.

I love it when you call my name

"Sapnap~" punz says in the ravens ear, "look at me."

Sapnap blushed, and looked slowly hesitantly to punz. "It's not what you thin-"

"If you're gonna write a song about me, atleast sing it to my face, handsome" punz said, in a confident tone.

He lifts the ravens chin with a small smirk, "its exactly  what you think.." sapnap  murmers.

Punz links their lips - ehnogh  if the lying and hiding fellings. They kiss, it fells like bliss as sapnaps found them on punzs sholders.

And punzs moved to his waist as the kissed in the grass - the laid in togather at.

The kiss breaks, and punz saw the sheet music working to the lyrics and says in a soft airy tone,

"I love it when you look my way"

"Wait.. we both-" sapnap started receiving a neck kiss.

"No fucking duh" punz said softly kissing his nose.
-

Oh daym.