🍀ₜₕₑ ᵥᵢₛᵢₜ

<stramer>
-based on meetup-
-
Sapnap had met up with punz for the frist time, the two wore close and loved to confused the fans.

"So.." punz said, "what's the plan"

"Basketball? And maybe some teasing pictures of us holding hands?" Sapnap sudjusted.

Punz hummed, "im gon' smoke you in basketball I used to play in highschol"

Sapnap chuckled, "you wont"

"Well make bets right now, who would win then" punz said.

"Like for money?" Sapnap asked confused.

Punz eyed the other up and down, he isn't as forth coming ad sapnap would think, expiclly  with his feelings. "Mm like favors"

"What you mean favors" sapnap said, confused.

"I was being honst. Well drunk me was" punz said blunt, "on that call"

Sapnap turned red, god he remabered that night. Punz called him drunk, and... God it was a experience.

"You want a sexual favor" sapnap sqeeked to, "what kind"

Punz thought for a moment, "I wanna  see you ride my cock. And then tweet 'punz is daddy' with no context"

Sapnaps eyes winded, "im not a bottom!"

"Yeah yeah  you're part?" Punz asked smirking, knowing damn well he's gon' to get to hear sapnap moan.

Hed hum, "you have to tweet you're my baby boy"

Sapnap smirked as punz got up grabing the ball, "me and you both know.... you'd be the one getting dick"

Sapnap rolled his eyes, and off they went to play ball, and shit sapnap really undermined  how good the 6ft blue eyed blonde was at this game.

"Looks like lilboy  is losing" punz snickered, "this I gon' be fun after", throwing the ball to check.

"Oh shut the fuck up, bitch" sapnap was red, god damn, "do you even rember what happend that call"

"Well when I sobered  up, I had my hand down there so I must of master baited to u." Punz hummed. "Meaning.."

Punz knew? Punz knew he fucking figured himself moaning punz?!.

"Yeah- uh I told you to do that you wore begging" sapnap said, in the best fake calm voice to muster.

Punz wasn't  as gone, as sapnap thought he smirked at bit stole the ball from saps hands and leaned to his ear, "must say ur moans... are attractive"

The  game contuied and well.. unfor  for sapnap  he lost by 3 points.

"I get to see a fat ass on my dick~" punz said smirking as they walked in.

Sapnap eyes went big and blushed red, totally  forgetting punz had ride him in his end of the bet. "Of for the love of God. You wore serious?"

Punz hummed, "fuck yes  I vaguely remaber you wanting my dick in reality... so-" he paused, "do daddy a favor take ur bottoms off and ride his dick like a cowboy"

Sapnap sighed, and let punz pick his spot where punz was to slut him out at.

Sapnap was taken to punzs gaming chair. "You want- to.. on ur-"

Punz hummed, "I would stream with you on my dick. But for now... underess bueaiful"

Sapnap smirked, "make me."

Punz groned. "I'll make you snd you won't like it"
-
T

bc