🔥𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳~ [2]

"Shit...." puns muttered.

-

he had fallen for someone he just met and confided in with.. but he wouldn't mind, taking it under the sheets.

-
Punz and sapnap, days became weeks and that becomes a month. They became close, having a strong bond.

Sapnap kissed punz in secret behind one of their closed bedroom doors in this time.. the first time most memorable.
---
Sapnap was sitting on punzs bed cuddled up with punz as punz smiled and watches the male on his lap mess with the necklace his mother gave him.

"You're adorble" Punz said, without much thought, quickly blushing realizing he said very much out loud.

"Punz you okay ur red" Sapnap said blushing, "and I'm not adorable"

Punz nipped his lip giving sapnap the same meeting glaze.

"I'd kiss you to prove it," Punz said with his signature stupid smirk, one snap grew to find imentasly attractive yet annoying.

"No you won't were sibli-" Sapnap started.

"There's no law" Punz said holding ur chin, "Sure alittle  wired, but fuck you're so kissable"

Sapnap makes a quiet yelp blushing more and nipping his inner cheek, "Prove it!"

Punzs lips captured his on soft kissing him, sapnaps hands quickly jolted to his neck, a husky groan increased it and a soft moan they must have been kissing for an while enjoying it.

"Boys, you two okay?" Stepfather said with a knock.

Punz and Sapnap jolted apart  sapnap was now pinned under him both about to take the other's shirt off and bright red.

"Yeah, we're fine. Just mocking someone on the internet" Punz luaghed abit, aqward no he was about to take his thoughts into his stepbrother.

Mother had wondered why Punz needed his sheets often cleaned, and they reeked of seemed, she figured some girl due to Punz and sapnap never coming out.. so kind of wet dream.

But unknown to their parents it was sap punz was horny  about.

"Shit.. we wore cought" Sapnap muttered looking shameful... he was kissing and enjoyed it alot his step bother.

"Oh alright be careful you two" step dad said.

Punz glanced down, "I don't mind contuing to kiss you." He said in the ravens ear.
***

Sapnap smiled at the memory softly looking at his phone punz wrapping his arm around him on the couch, punz had no shame, and didn't mind the idea of climing his step bother his own.

"Boys me and ur dad are going out on a date night. Money for pizza is on the contor. No friends over" mother said.

Punz hummed a soft smirk, "Alright mom"

"Aren't you two growing close tho" step dad said, "punz loves u in his arms nick"

"Sapnap.." sapnap  said softly relaxing  into punzs hold, who wouldn't like there boyfriend, though secert in there arms.