🔥𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔶

<roommates>
-
"Dream what-" sapnap sqeeked.

"I dare you to wear a maid dress and go to punz" Dream saif.

"Why..?" Sapnap blushed abit, what would his roommate Luke think?..

"Come on bro- it's obvious you like ur roommate." Dream chuckled.
***
Sapnap stood infront of the mirror, French maid dress and all, "fuck you clay..." He muttered.

His crush may walk in, see him in this and see it as discusting. "W..what if he kicks me out" he muttered.

Sapnap gulped and headed to his roommates room..

"Punz?" Sapnap said knocking on the door.

"Come in" he herd, as he opened the door.

Oh fuck.. if it was obvious  how gay he was, his baby blues glossing up and down the raven, "what's the big idea~"

Punz got up off his bed walking over and pinning the other to the wall, "why is he comeing to be in this hot little dress"

"H-hi master" sapnap blushed red, "..dare"

Punz smirked ticking his tongue, "I for one have a few ideas. I hope he's free"

Sapnap looked at him confused, "h-huh"

Punz smirked and leaned into the males ear, "yk... you're irresponsible.. and I'm in need of you"

Sapnaps eyes widen, "you.. want?'

"Have for awhile now, I'm gonna rail you hard. For being so darn pretty for me" punz smirked.

Sapnap was picked up, he went to say something punzs lips linked with his sushing him effectively. Sapnap wasn't gonna say no to fucking his roommate the room he's figured himself wanting bad.

"Sush~ all I want from you're mouth is master and my name understood?" Punz said in his ear. "Tho~"

"M-mhm I'm fine with masters dick" sapnap whined, punzs lips attacked his tanned bear neck, leaving his purple marks, pratcily climbing the male.

Sapnap was already sounding pretty, as he flipped him over, "ass. Up now bitch"

Sapnap abided commands, punzs engery could make the cocky bitchy bottom bottom flawlessly, his skirt flew up reveling  a rather thin peice of cloth.

Next was herd, was a belt to the floor. The a loud grone and moan, "shit so tight~ so tight for master"

"A~~~" sapnap moaned punz was abosutly recking his pour inside, "so b-big~"

"Awh does the whore love my dick. My fat cock" punz smirked slapping the man's abused ass.

Harsh thrusts became pounding into, and at a rmapnt speed.

"OH ~ AH FUCK PUNZ-" Sapnap moaned loudly cueing the other in.

"Found it" punz smirked, thrusting on and near that area. Every. Time.

Sapnap, in entral, utter bliss, screaming his roommates name as he got fucking railed.

"C-closee" sapnap whined.

"Master is to" punz groned, "just a bit more"

Sapnap whined and soon climax hit painting punzs gold beding with a white stick paint, sapnaps red abused ass covered in white.

Panting filled the room, before punz pulled out and gently  cleaned and chnage the other.
**
Sapnap and punz had forgotten, the next day they wore to met clay and the others and well sapnap was limping and hickeys full view, in punzs hoodie.

"Ayo what's this shit" quackity said.

Sapnap blushed abit, "fucking dream is to blame"

"I dared him to go to punz in a maid dress" Dream chuckled, "seem punz enjoyed himself"

"You knew I liked men in maid dresses. Expiclly raven haired ones" punz hummed winking at sapnap who became more flustered. "Thanks bother~"

"Yk damn well I was aiming to get you two- to relize" Dream chuckled.

"Huh" Karl Saif glaring abit jealous.. tho he would be sapnaps bottom.

"Yeah uh he's also now my boyfriend" sapnap sqeeked out.
-
Oop.