☘️𝔾𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥

Punz always felt deep inside like he never loved his girlfriend sapphire halo.. he always had that attraction to her twin. But older bother sapnap.

But never understood why he loved sapnap so much more - he always felt like he was stright.

"Punzie!" Sapphire calls hugging the tall and muscular boy, what every girl wanted.

"Hey sapphy" punz said softly stroking through her hair, in a way that seemed loving.

But his facial expression - witch sapphire  deemed as his resting face showed diffrent. When sapnap  walked passed with  his friends dream and george.

Punz automatically  noticed how the two seemed touchy with sapnap... jealously was bubbling internally.

He wanted it to be him touching sapnap  - making him all happy.

Sapnap glazed over.. as there eyes met... sapnap turned red.

Truth is he always loved punz; yet his sister knew. Took him from him and now he's covering  it up by being 'inlove' with his bestfriends.

Dream and george didn't mind this behavior of sapnap.. they knew his heart broke the day sapphire  introduced punz as her boyfriend.. and he was trying to not show his sister he was in pain.. however a glare at sapphire  could tell the two wore pissed.

There bestfriend was hurt by his own sisters actions. She knew and yet did it anyway.

Sapphire  noticed and kissed punz who numbly kissed back.. he felt discusted with her kisses as time went on.

'She only kisses me... when sapnaps near.. he always looks like he wants to cry at the face of it..' punz thought.. soon inside he was enranged.

He relized what was going on.. after being blind and his own bother dream Snapping at him daily.

Sapphire got with him to make it so sapnap never could have a chance.. well jokes on her honstly.

Punz never really loved her. He only agreed thinking if he broke her heart sapnap would be pissed with him... but punz always had a wandering eye on her bother.

He pushed sapphire  off whipping  his lips, "why do you only kiss me when you see you're bother near" his arms crossed.

Sapphire  glazed down, comeing up with a excuse.

"Because she's trying to gloat  and break his heart more because she's a Pyshoctic bitch" Dream snared from the corner. "She's lucky I can't hit a girl because she'd be a punching bag by now"

Sapphire  looked up, "no that's not right babe i-"

"Then why else would you?" Punz asked, "that's the only real answer  I've got"

Sapphire  again  went quiet and glared to her bother to get him to step in.

"No sapphire  you've dug you're hole, ruined my trust with you." Sapnap said, "you're lucky big sister isn't here she'd whipe the floors with you and you know it"

Punz just gave a cold glare to his girlfriend, before disappearing into the crowd  discusted with her.

Dream snickered, "o~ sapphires little secert came out"

George chuckled to, "serves you right for doing that to you're own flesh and blood. You're lucky I can't see red for I'd call you a red flag long ago"

Sapphire  broke into tears. The hallway shifted there was atleast a half a hall length between punz  and her.

"If it's not obvious  sapphire  we've been done for months I just stopped with it" punz said coldly and disappeared into a room.

"That one's true that hair thing isn't spical never was" Dream said slowly becoming a tea kettle.

Sapphire  was humiliated... she was publicly  dumped. But intently looked at her bother.

Sapnap wandered off after punz.

***
Punz pulled sapnap in. A kiss was enduced.
The kiss ended up with sapnap pinned  to the door and soft grones.

Sapnap kinda melted into the kiss. Loveing it clearly.

The kiss broke.

"Who just.. pulled and kissed me?!" Sapnap panted.

Punz moved opeing the blinds of the windows - highlighting him and sapnap bueaifully - the light gleamed the side  of punzs face.

"Who'd you think" punzs voice was low, and sudactive.

Sapnap blushed... punz looked bueaiful  like that. And..

"But you just left my sister-" sapnap murmed.

"Never loved  her. Only accepted it in fear I'd lose you" punz murmed, aminting it.

Dream knew... punz told dream that's why dream and George wore never mad at him.. punz just didn't wanna loose sapnap. Who was slowly distancing  anyways after they got together.

Sapnap was quiet, why would punz kiss him.. isn't he stright? "Aren't you stright tho"

"Im gay and we all knew it sapnap" punz Said softly, "never noticed my wandering eye on you?"

Punz was soft kissing sapnaps neck. Not leaving a mark but just.. proving  it.

Sapnal whined and softly connected their lips. "I did.. I just thought you wore - wishing I was my sis-"

Punz groned and kissed him to shut him up, "no it was the other way really"

Sapnap blushed and nuzzled into punz, "what are we"

"We could start with you being called mine" punz said softly.

Sapnap blushed more, "I'd love that.."
-
Oop